025

c h a p t e r   t w e n t y f i v e  :  b e   f r e e

c h a p t e r t w e n t y f i v e : b e f r e e

Months had past since the meeting the three of you had and after weeks upon weeks of hard work, Aurora Entertainment had been established with Minsung as the CEO. For the first couple of weeks, Hongjoong and you had done countless of interviews with news stations all over the country and a few overseas.

The two of you had received an influx of applicants wanting to audition within the first week as the company announced auditions worldwide, with hope of bringing in individuals with talent, creativity and dedication.

It was incredible how the you had managed to become a co-founder of one of South Korea. This was a dream that you had always had in the back of your mind, but you were always unsure if you would be able to ever reach that point.

Now, over a year into your career, you had become a successful role model to young girls all over the world as you made it a vital part of your job to encourage people to follow their dreams.

As you were working in your new studio, you saw a notification pop up on your phone. Grabbing it, you smiled to yourself as you read the text that Hongjoong had sent you.

<< We're going out tonight to celebrate, so head home early! I'll pick you up in an hour. >>

Another text followed right after.

<< Also, dress comfortably! >>

Turning off your monitor, you gathered your things quickly before heading out. You greeted the new trainees as the passed you in the hall before stopping at Minsung's office only to see him looking through the large stack of documents on his desk.

Knocking on his door to get his attention, you walked in as he pulled his head up from his paperwork, a bright smile on his face. "You seem to be working pretty hard."

Letting out a small laugh, Minsung shook his head as he took a small break to talk with you. "I'll always put time aside for you. So, what's up?"

You walked further into his office before taking a seat in front of his desk. "Have you seen Hongjoong today? Apparently we're going out to celebrate." Minsung smiled as he clutched his hands on his desk.

"Sorry, haven't seen him all day. But enjoy you're night. You two deserve it"

Letting out a sigh, you thanked Minsung as you headed out. Getting in the car you had recently bought, you drove back to your apartment. As you were pulling out your key to open your door, you noticed a box addressed to you on your doorstep. Picking up, you walked into your house and placed your bag off to the side when you noticed a small note on the box.