three

jake vibes

✩︎

HANA

It isn't too long before Harry's pulling over again, though I'm not really paying attention to anything other than the fact that I had just got a tattoo, specifically one that matched one of Harry's. A very, very permanent tattoo. I didn't regret it, though, and if things didn't work out between us, it's still cute.

He opens my door once again, pulling me from the car and retaining his tight grip on my hand, his fingers threaded through mine as he glanced around before tugging me through a door, although I'm still staring at the bandage covering Harry's new tattoo fondly.

"Hi, can I help you?" A kind feminine voice asks, Harry's grip tightening on my hand as I look up and gasp at where we were. It's rather bold of him to have brought me to a sex shop.

"No, we're just looking, thank you," he smiles sweetly, as if innocent, before tugging me to a specific aisle.

"Harry! Why the fuck are we—"

"Shut up, Cherrybaby, I'll buy you anything you want," he claims, raising his eyebrows as I go silent suddenly, glancing at the many shelves stocked with overpriced, barely-there lingerie and sex toys I've never even heard of.

"Anything?" I ask, my lips pulling into a smirk as he nods, already looking as if he was regretting this when I drag him to a particular set of lingerie that has a price tag of $150. Automatically, he chokes out a cough before he composes himself and nods again with a pained expression on his face, his hands on his hips as I rifle through countless pieces, some even Harry narrows his eyes at how... well, weird some of them are, not that I'm one to judge anyone's preferences.

"Just remember, I need money to buy the apartment and other things for us so don't bankrupt me, please," he sighs as I rush with at least ten pairs of underwear towards the dressing rooms and pull the curtain closed, seeing his feet stop as he takes a seat outside. Huffing grumpily as he realises just how much his bank account is certainly going to suffer from this, he's rich enough to take the hit.

"This is technically for you!" I call as I pull on the first pair of underwear which I immediately go to remove, my eyebrows shooting up in surprise as there's no way in hell I would be wearing this.

"Did you just try something on?" he asks, coming to stand outside the curtain and lean against the frame.

"No..." I answer; suddenly the fabric rips back just enough for him to slip inside, his eyes immediately widening at what I'm currently wearing, although I look a bit dumb as my normal underwear are on underneath the lacy ones.

"Wow, fuck, I think I'm gonna pass out, holy shit," he closes his eyes as if he would open them and see anything different, and he exhales deeply as he opens them again before taking a seat on the small stool in the room.

"Do you like it? I didn't like it," I ask, spinning to he can get a better look.

"Please, tell me you're off your period," He whispers hoarsely, mesmerised with staring at my ass, which is looking a lot better in these pants than my usual ones.

"No, I am not, baby, but let me suck you off? Be a good boy and be quiet," I smile, his expression looking as if he's actually about to pass out as I sink to my knees in front of him, pulling the curtain tighter and praying no one would hear us.

"Fuck, you're so—shit," he groans quietly, lifting his hips to aid me in removing his jeans and boxers, wrapping my fingers around his quickly growing erection.