thirty five

rawr

the song that plays when they dance is will you love me tomorrow by carole king

✩︎

HANA

Harry's staring at me. Somewhat blankly, with slightly narrowed eyes and glossy irises, and thankfully no one else but me seems to have noticed as we eat dinner at the old wooden dining table.

"Issue?" I whisper, kicking his shin sharply.

"Not at all," he retorts just as quietly, quickly dropping his fork and dipping his hand under the table to grip my ankle before I can pull away, tugging it lightly with a warning glare.

"Right," I yank my foot away from his clutch harshly, our eyes catching again and he smiles softly. I have to turn away and slap my hand over my mouth to prevent my own smile, but he knows it nonetheless.

"Is the pasta alright? I did it a little differently to normal," Anne asks us with a slight frown, clearly questioning the meal she had kindly cooked for us all.

"It tastes great, thank you," I reply, Harry and Robin following with nods and small words of agreement.

"Hana, don't worry about that, I can clean up," Anne sweetly dismisses my efforts to clear the table once everyone had finished, however, I shake my head in adamance.

"Harry, help me," I order with an innocent smile, and he picks up on what I'm implying quickly, standing and piling the dirty plates into a stack on his free hand and carefully balancing them as he makes his way to the kitchen. He shoots me a pointed look to hurry me up. The moment I reach the corner of the kitchen, putting both Anne and Robin out of sight, his hands find my waist and his lips press to mine heatedly, one hand lazily slipping up to my neck and holding me steady. "Baby, at least let me clean up first," I chuckle, squirming at the ticklish feeling as he trails his fingertips along my neck and collarbones, pulling back an inch or two every few seconds with glossy, swollen lips to look at me before diving back down and kissing me again.

"Clean up, then," he states, his voice slightly raspy and a little breathless as he spins me around to press his front to my back and direct me to the sink, gently brushing my hair out of the way as he begins to kiss along my neck, seemingly unable to control himself, though I don't even consider stopping him.

"This isn't how it's gonna work, you know that, right? You can do it."

"I know, just me kiss you right now," he comments, lightly sinking his teeth into my neck and sucking at the skin to create little marks that probably won't last for more than a day or two, but it has me struggling to focus on washing each utensil and plate until they were clean once again. "Can't wait for you to give in and fuck me," he whispers against my ear, tucking a loose strand of hair behind it as his other hand slips upwards until he reaches my neck, slowly wrapping his fingers around it and applying a light pressure.

He squeezes slightly harder, my chin pushing up out of reflex so my head rested on his shoulder as he pulls me back into him, needing me as close as possible, "that's not happening."

"Do I have to tell you how bad of a liar you are one more time? Or are you finally gonna understand that you can't lie for shit?"

"Says you. Who couldn't lie for shit the first time I gave you a blowjob?"

"That was one time."