fourteen

maybe the only acceptable baby

he looks annoying ngl

✩︎

HANA

I wake up to the gentle strumming of a guitar, early morning light blasting through the gaps between the curtains, Harry's soft humming accompanying it. I remain still and quiet, wanting him to continue, even though he has no idea I'm listening at all.

He pauses as soon as I shift slightly, the bed creaking as his voice cuts off. Gently, he sits the guitar set on the desk and smiles, leaning over the length of the bed awkwardly to kiss me softly.

"Good morning," he murmurs against my lips with a small smile that he tries to hide by nudging my cheek with his nose as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer.

"That sounded nice," I tell him, his cheeks flushing in embarrassment that I had overheard.

"It's not done yet, but..." he trails off shyly, still awkward about sharing his music sometimes.

"What's it called?"

"Not sure yet," he answers, kissing me against shortly before rolling off me and groaning dramatically as he stretches.

"What's it about?"

"Nothing," he smirks knowingly, throwing a t-shirt in my direction that I happily wear, inhaling the comforting scent of vanilla.

"I'm sure," I nod, cringing as Harry cracks his knuckles like he always does that I despise so much. "Harry, stop!" I laugh, covering my ears as he moves to his neck, purposefully trying to annoy me as he cracks every joint he can.

"Why? Does this piss you off?" he taunts, knowing full well how much it irks me.

"Stop, no," I repeat, grabbing his hands to prevent him from doing anything else, though he easily frees himself from my grip and flips me, pinning me to the wall without barely even trying; that's hot but extremely annoying.

"You know my plans, I can do them soon, right?" he taunts, tightening his hold and never wavering his eyes from mine, the deep shade of green entirely entrancing and making me feel dizzy.

"Whatever you want," I exhale, shaking my head slightly to try and look away from his intoxicating gaze, though I can't.

"Whatever who wants?" he raises an eyebrow, shifting to hold both my wrists within one hand and the other tracing the swell of my top lip.

My eyes flutter closed at his implication, knowing that if I say what he wants or not, he'd wreck me either way. The worst possible option is to say something different entirely, so I go with that, of course.

"Whatever I want."

His tongue catches to the side between his teeth as he tuts in disapproval, spinning me rapidly and shoving me back to the wall, pressing my cheek flat to the wall as his nose nudges against other, his body flush with mine as his hands tighten their grip on my wrists behind my back.

"Say that again? Didn't hear you, Cherry."

"I said - whatever I want," I repeat snarkily, an arrogant smirk creeping onto his lips as he expels a heated breath, the scent of mint invading my senses and consuming further into him.

"I'll give you one last chance. Say that again," he whispers against my skin, his tone dark and his fingertips digging almost painfully into my wrists.

"Whatever I wa—"

"I gave you warnings, Cherry," he cuts me off, lacing his fingers through my hair and pulling until my head tilts complacently back against his shoulder. "You knew what would happen if you kept pushing it." His hand leaves my hair to trail around to my neck, applying perfect pressure to have my head feeling faint and dizzy. "If you won't listen to me, I'll have to show you. Can I show you?" he asks lowly, his weight driving me against the wall harder and his grasp around my throat tightening whilst his other clutches my struggling hands, desperate to touch him in any way.