𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ϟ

I woke up to the voice of Stilinski yelling at us. I looked around the room, confused where I was, but when I saw the room filled with old news articles, everything came flooding back. Yesterday, Isaac told us that Boyd and a mystery girl were hiding in the vault of an abandoned bank. We had less than a day to figure out how to save them while trying not to turn on the full moon. We stayed up the entire night searching the internet, but we couldn't find anything.

I sat against Stiles' bed and peeled a piece of paper off of my face. "I've got to get to work, and you three need to get to school," Stilinski said as he closed the door.

"Ten hours and nothing," Stiles said as he stood up. I rubbed my eyes and pushed my hair out of my face.

"We'll find something," Scott said trying to stay positive and I stifled a yawn.

"Finding something won't make Erica less dead, and Boyd less about-to-be dead," I said sarcastically as I stood up off of the ground.

"We still have time," Scott tried again, but even he was starting to lose hope. Stiles started picking off pieces of paper from the ground, crumpling them in his hand.

"Is this whole, like, 'remain optimistic in the face of complete and utter disaster'-thing a part of the Be A Better Scott McCall Program?" Stiles said and Scott grinned.

"Not if it doesn't work," He replied and I helped Stiles pick up the paper, but I stopped when one article caught my eye.

"Guys," I said and I showed them the article. 'Beacon Hills First National Bank Robbery' With a brightly colored picture of Stilinski putting the robbers in the cop car. Stiles raced past me and down the stairs, hoping to catch his dad before he left. I looked at Scott with a smile and he flashed one back.

"Derek's at five," Scott said and I agreed.

ϟ

Soon enough five o'clock rolled around and the five of us were huddled around a long wooden table in Derek's new loft. I've gotta admit, the place is nice; it's big- two floors- but it's so empty, maybe I could buy them a pillow or something. Stiles placed down a large piece of white paper, detailed with blueprints of the bank.

"You see this?" He said as he pointed to an area with a red marker, "This is how they got in-- it's a rooftop air conditioning vent, leads down inside into the wall of the vault, which is here. Okay?" He said as he circled the word vent. "One of the robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now, that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall, which is stone, by the way. Then, throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall."

He closed the marker and leaned back as I studied the blueprints. "Can we fit in there?" I asked Stiles.

"Yes, we can, but very, very barely. And, they also patched the wall, obviously, so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond-bit..." Stiles started to say but Derek cut him off.

"Forget the drill," He said, "If I go in first, how much space do I have?"

"What do you... What do you think you're gonna do, Derek? You gonna punch through the wall?" Stiles asked, flabbergasted. The two boys faced each other and Derek crossed his arms.

"Yes, Stiles. I'm gonna punch through the wall." Derek replied as if it was the most obvious plan.

"Okay," Stiles scoffed, "Okay, big guy, let's see it! Let's see that fist. Big old fist. Make it, come on!" Derek made a fist with his right hand, "Get it out there! Don't be scared, big bad wolf!"