𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 ϟ

The cold breeze circulated through my room as I stirred away. Rolling over, I stared at the ceiling, not in the mood to get out of bed. That's when I remembered the night before with Cora and Boyd, Derek getting ripped to shreds and the fact that someone was sacrificing people. I figured with the free period I had this morning while the boys were out for cross-country training, I could check up on the pack.

I walked towards my bathroom, rubbing the leftover mascara off of my face. I twisted the taps and splashed water on my face, letting the cool, wet feeling wipe away any fatigue that I had left. I washed my face and dried it with a face towel that I set to the side, before grabbing my toothbrush and adding toothpaste.

As I brushed my teeth, the taste of mint overpowering the morning breath, I walked towards my closet to find something to wear. Even with the cold breeze, I knew that the day would get hotter so I grabbed a pair of light blue shorts, a white tank top, and a green flannel. I threw the clothes on my bed before searching for a pair of easy, slip-on shoes.

After I had my outfit picked out, I rinsed my mouth and added some moisturizer to my face before my makeup. A little bit of concealer, powder, mascara with a touch of blush and lip balm. I quickly finished with any other hygiene I had left before getting dressed and grabbing a hairbrush, hoping to tame the mess I called hair.

Satisfied with how I looked, I grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs and out of the house. Sheriff Stilinski was already gone and so was Stiles, which meant my car was the only one left in the driveway. I unlocked my car and made my way towards Derek's new place.

When I arrived, I locked the doors, grabbed my bag, and made my way into the large building. Earlier, Isaac had sent me a text of where Derek was staying so I wasn't wandering through a huge building.

As I approached his door, I could hear him and Cora arguing, "All those rumors I heard... A powerful new Alpha... One of the Hales! Building a pack! Do you know how long I waited to hear something like that? Do you have any idea how it felt to find out you were alive?" She yelled at him angrily.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you," He replied grimly before she stormed through the door.

She looked at me skeptically before pushing past me and down the hall. Hesitantly, I walked through the door just as Derek looked up. "How ya feeling?" I asked with a smile as I set my bag on the coffee table that was off to the side.

"Alive," He replied, "Have you talked to Scott?" He questioned me and I shook my head.

"Not after Stiles pulled us to the hospital and told us that we may have a human-sacrificing serial killer on our hands as well as an Alpha pack--" I told him but was soon cut off by a blaring alarm. "What's that?" I asked him as worry flooded through my body.

"Trouble," He replied as the large door slid open. Standing at the entrance was a large and muscular man and by the way his fangs and claws shot out, he was a werewolf. The man growled loudly as I shot out my own claws, snarling back. "No, wait, wait!" Derek called as the man ran towards me.

I ran back at him and went to attack. I tried to swipe him with my claws but he moved my arm away and grabbed my throat. He picked me up and threw me into the brick wall. I tried to jump back up, but he grabbed my head and slammed it into the cement floor. "Ready for a rematch," He said to Derek, but before he could make another move, someone else walked through the door.

Taking the chance of him being distracted, I used my leg to kick his knee and I rolled away from him. I hopped up to my feet and looked towards Derek who was now fighting the girl who helped Deucalion the day he came to my door.

Bringing my focus back to the Alpha, I ran at home once again. He took a swipe at me as I slammed my elbow to the side of his head, making him stumble back. He sprinted towards me this time and grabbed my arm, pulling it back. He kicked my feet and threw me to the ground.