𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ϟ

The three of us walked towards the bus, the smell of vomit radiating through the windows. "Who's going inside?" I asked, realizing now that I didn't want to reak of vomit for the rest of the trip. "Nose goes," I shouted quickly as I moved my finger to my nose. Lydia joined me a split-second later and Stiles groaned.

"I always lose," He muttered to himself as he moved towards the front door of the bus.

"Have you heard anything?" Lydia asked me as we watched Stiles move through the bus through the windows.

I sighed, "Not yet... I just wish I wasn't on this stupid trip. At least then I'd know if he was alive or not,"

"I'm sure he'll be fine," She reassured me but I knew she was just trying to say the right thing. I gave her a small nod, hoping that it would satisfy the pity look I was getting. A few seconds later, Stiles sprinted off of the bus, one hand holding his nose and the other holding a black bag. He tossed me the bag and we walked back to the bathroom.

I walked in and I could see Allison stitching up Scott easily. "We'll be outside," I told her as I slid the bag towards her. She gave me a sharp nod, still focused on the wound in front of her. I walked back outside but I couldn't find Stiles anywhere.

Searching for the boy, I saw a small huddle of students all staring at something or someone. I raced towards the group, praying that it wasn't Boyd, but when I saw Isaac, I was completely dumbstruck. Isaac was punching Ethan repeatedly, but instead of trying to help, my head started pounding. My mind flashing back to the previous night and I felt as if I was back in the abandoned mall.

I watched from the side next to Derek as Scott and Isaac walked towards Deucalion. He calmly stood on one of the escalator steps, leaning against his walking stick. "You didn't come alone," Deucalion stated as he stared at the two teenage boys.

"Yeah. This is Isaac," Scott introduced and I tried to hide my chuckle. Only Scott would sweetly introduce his friend to the leader of an Alpha pack.

"I'm not talking about Isaac," He replied as Derek, Boyd, Cora, and I moved out of the shadows. I licked my dry lips, as the smell of dust filled the room.

"Derek, don't!" Scott scolded as he noticed the familiar Alpha walking towards Deucalion, "You can't do this so no one gets hurt. If someone else dies..."

"Him," Derek growled, "Just him,"

"Just me?" He asked, "Now, how's a blind man find his way into a place like this, all on his own?" He chuckled softly. I looked towards one of the pillars as Kali slowly slid down, her claws digging into the stone. She growled softly as the sound of footsteps joined the group.

Turning around quickly, Ennis walked up the second escalator, fully transformed. I moved towards Derek, keeping my eye on Deucalion. "Are you sure about this?" I whispered to him, hoping that we were thinking rationally about this.

"This is the only way to end it," He replied, and before I could say anything else, the twins, Aidan and Ethan, both walked towards the edge that looked over everyone.

"Syd," A soft hand was placed on my shoulder, pulling me away from the flashback. I looked up at Stiles who was standing next to me while everyone else was quiet. I looked back to the fight to see Danny helping Ethan while Scott was glaring at Isaac.

"What happened?" I asked him as I looked around, head still pounding vigorously.

"I was just calling your name... are you okay?" Stiles asked me concerned and all I could manage was a small nod. I closed my eyes tightly and when I opened them again, I was back at the fight.