𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ϟ

*Disclaimer: This chapter will be talking about suicide and if that triggers you in any way, please move to the next chapter. Please feel free to contact me if you need to talk about anything,*

The night grew cold as the bus pulled into a ratty motel. The bright lights outside of the rooms and on the big sign out front flickered repeatedly. 'Motel Glen Capri' was the sign with bright neon letters. I grabbed my duffle bag and made my way off of the bus, following Scott and Stiles. From where I was standing, I could already smell the nicotine radiation off of the building, if that was even possible. "...I've seen worse," Scott told us as we stopped in the large group.

"Where--where have you seen worse?" I asked, exasperatedly. When I went on road trips with Alex and my mum, we had to stay in motels, and I've never seen anything worse than this place.

"I'm not even sure you can call this a motel," Stiles added before Coach blew his whistle.

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely," He said as he held out keys. I looked over to a pretty blond girl that I was bio partners with. Savannah. I gave her a small smile and she nodded as she tossed me a key.

"And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach added as we walked away.

"This place is a shit show," She joked and I chuckled lightly.

"Tell me about it," I replied as I looked at the key. Room 107 was stamped in faded white paint. We hopped up the steps and walked towards our room. "I just hope that this place isn't haunted," I added playfully as I slipped the key into the lock.

I pushed the door open and the smell of nicotine got worse. I covered my mouth with my hand as I dropped my bag onto a big bed with red sheets. "Maybe the sheets are red to cover the blood," Savannah teased.

I had a few other classes with Savannah and honestly, I liked her. She loved to read and watch movies, which we easily bonded over. I also knew that deep down, she had the hots for Stiles, which I could understand. "Maybe the bodies are hidden around the motel. Kind of like a sick scavenger hunt," We both laughed. "I'll be back," I told her before walked out of our room.

I walked towards room 113, Stiles, and Scott's room and knocked on the door. It quickly swung open and Stiles moved back to his bed. "All right, so I have four suspects. It was originally ten. Well, nine, technically, I guess-- I had Derek on there twice,"

I rolled my eyes as I sat down next to him. "So, who's number one? Harris?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Just because he's missing, doesn't mean he's dead," Stiles replied and Scott sat up.

"So, if he's not dead, our chemistry teacher is out secretly committing human sacrifices...?" He asked and Stiles groaned.

Scratching the back of his neck, he said, "Yeah, I guess that just sounded way better in my head,"

"Well, what if it's someone else from school? Like, you remember Matt? We didn't know that he was killing people..." I added and Stiles looked at me dumbstruck.

"Excuse me?" He asked, appalled, "I'm sorry, what? I-- Yes, we did! I called that from day one, actually," I shrugged, remembering the fact that he never liked Matt.

"Yeah, but we never really thought that it was Matt..." Scott told his friend and Stiles scoffed as he crossed his arms.

"I was serious! I was quite serious, actually! Deadly serious! No one listened to me!" He exclaimed and I rolled my eyes.