A bunch of words from the author

Hey guys!
If you made it till here, just know that you have a special place in my heart.

This is my first book on Wattpad so I petty much tried to give it my best shot. My main intention was to entertain as I share the Gospel and it has been so fun! I hope you genuinely enjoyed it.

Special thanks to;

Dalene996 my very first reader. My constant cheerleader. Among the few who read the typo filled unedited version 😂.

VickuiMugambi my all time best friend. My second reader. Also a constant cheerleader. Thanks for bearing with my initial typos too.

Authoresta for flooding my notifications and contributing to A LOT of happy tears.

All the amazing friends I've made throughout this journey ♡

All the undiscovered authors out there. Keep writing. You're gonna be great. Just do what you love.

Final words

I wrote this book in the midst of all the corona drama going on. We can't deny that in one way or another, it has affected many people's mental health.

To anyone out there trying to figure out what the definition of life is, just talk to someone. It helps, like a whole bunch.

To anyone who's lost a loved one and couldn't actually be there for them physically, may God give you all the peace you need to push through.

To anyone who's been heartbroken, healing is a journey. When you get to the other side, you'll come out way waaaaayyy stronger.

To anyone who's single (like you don't like anyone and nobody is looking your way) ENJOY THIS SEASON!

To anyone who's gained weight during this period, you're still beautiful. ♡

Last but most certainly not least, special thanks to God, my peace and my source of literally everything. None of this would have been possible without Him. He's the one friend that never disappoints. Give Him a shot. You won't regret ♡

If you don't remember anything I've typed out, remember this,

Remember to stay alert and hold firmly to all that you believe. Be mighty and full of courage. Let love and kindness be the motivation behind all that you do.

1 Corinthians 16:13‭-‬14 TPT

If you noticed any plothole, comment here ->

I'll add an epilogue someday:)

See you in my next books♡