Chapter 290: Wei Wei's Competition

Bai Mei frowned. “But it’s difficult to keep hiding this since we are all in the same academy. Qing Zhan will meet Elder Sister sooner or later.”

“There’s nothing to worry about. Elder Sister has all grown up now, and, apart from her personality and her abilities, with her angelic features, Qing Zhan would never be able to recognize her even if they come across each other,” Hei Zhu said, the grin on her face gradually growing as she continued, “Just you wait! When Elder Sister makes her official appearance, Helian Wei Wei will know what shame really feels like. There’s no need for His Highness to even make a choice, she would be defeated in the most horrible way! Moreover, there is no doubt in His Highness’ decision. It must be Elder Sister who was by his side even before we became death knights.”

Bai Mei had to admit that Hei Zhu managed to convince her. In a flash, she felt obliged to tell her about the whereabouts of Baili Jia Jue.

However, upon further consideration, she decided to remain silent.

Let’s wait.

Since she told me that Elder Sister has already made an appearance, it will not be long until both of them encounter each other.

His Highness dislikes others to interfere with his business, so regarding some matters, it would be better to let nature take its course.

“This is your first test question to join the Battle Spirit Forces,” Huan Ming Xiang placed the test papers in the hands of Helian Wei Wei and Yun Biluo.

“Find an old member of the Battle Spirit Forces in the White Academy.

He has the clue of the next direction you need to head to in his hand.”

Helian Wei Wei raised her nice-looking eyebrows. To find someone?

“This shouldn’t be a problem for Biluo.” Luan Yan seemed to be very confident with the person he brought in to the academy.

Huan Ming Xiang turned to Helian Wei Wei and said with a straight face, “The two of you have two chances to ask for assistance. If you truly cannot find this old member, you can retrieve information regarding this old member from the guide. In order to ensure absolute fairness, both of us have no idea about this old member; the key is for him to admit it himself.”

Helian Wei Wei immediately realized. In fact, the beginning part of this task was not difficult. The challenging part was toward the end.

Even if they had found the old member, he might not admit to it.

After all, the confidentiality of the Battle Spirit Forces was more important than anything else at times.

“Please listen clearly. You only have three days’ time.” Huan Ming Xiang caught a glimpse of the bright moon in the distance. “Three days later, we will assess your answer.”

Yun Biluo let out an elegant chuckle, her words laced with a faint cough, “This kind of competition is really interesting. I’d have to ask Miss Helian to provide guidance in the future.”

“Sure,” Helian Wei Wei easily agreed, but could not help knitting her brows.

Yuan Ming’s lips curved into a mischievous smirk. “What is it, woman? Do you think you can’t beat her?”

“Based on my experience, this type of question tests your observation skills at the beginning and the players’ teamwork toward the end.” After all, Helian Wei Wei was a Mercenary Queen with special background, so she could thoroughly understand the ultimate goal of the person who created such a question.