841-845

Chapter 841: Phoenix Placed Under House Arrest

He was never this st*pid.

He actually waited for her to get jealous.

How could he forget that perhaps she did not care about him at all?

Some people were just so unconcerned to the point that they disappointed others.

The Emperor lowered his gaze, the blissful image in the magical mirror felt like a thorn piercing his heart.

Splash!

The magical mirror was thrown into the Heavenly Lake nearby!

The immortal leaped in shock. He did not dare to say a word, hence he could only obediently trail behind the man.

It was the day where a heavy downpour fell upon the Ninth Heaven.

Two individuals who were equally proud of themselves - one left for the temple and another one returned to Buddhism.

No one expected that the magical mirror would be picked up by somebody else.

This person was none other than one of the seven thoughts of Golden Lotus...the witch.

Watching the magical mirror, she gradually pulled a long face.

That evening, Venerable summoned Phoenix and shut her in the Leiyin Temple with the reason that she had broken a religious precept.

Golden Lotus was present at the side, trying to advise in a soft voice, "My Lord since you have already broken up with the Emperor, why not you agree to the request of Honored Sir, and marry the Dragon King of the Eastern Sea? If so, you need not be under house arrest and listen to rumors outside. My Lord, by now you should have known how the Six Paths views you. I have already liaised with the representative from the Eastern Sea, and the Dragon King does not mind the fact that you have been with the Emperor before."

"You seem to care very much about my affairs." Phoenix smiled lazily as one of her hands supported her chin, her words and actions giving off an air of devil-may-care attitude.

Golden Lotus did not like her style, as if she was someone unworthy to be mentioned when she stood in front of her!

"I am only concerned about you, my Lord. I worry that you would not be able to move on," said Golden Lotus as she toyed with the magical mirror in her hands, "I am also deeply sorry regarding the breakup of you and the Emperor."

Phoenix swept a glance at the magical mirror in her hands, and with a playful smile she said, "How does our breakup concern you?"

"Nothing, just that... just that I hope my Lord does not place the blame on me," Golden Lotus said as she looked at Phoenix in the eye, "There is a possibility that the Emperor and I may end up together in the future."

"Does this mean that you haven't slept with him?" Phoenix threw aside the Buddhist scriptures in her hand, and looked at Golden Lotus with a smile in her eyes, "Would you like me to share my experience with you? But..." She stopped in the middle of the sentence. Tipping up Golden Lotus's chin, she curved her lips, "You probably won't be able to sleep with him. You're not skilled enough yet."

Golden Lotus clenched her fingers into a fist. How dare... how dare she look down on me!

"Since you like that mirror so much, you might as well keep it to entertain yourself. You do like to play with stuff that I don't want," Phoenix condescended to her, "Also, don't appear again within my sight; I cannot guarantee I won't commit acts of murder when I'm in a bad mood. After all, you are the Golden Lotus in front of Buddha's gate. For the sake of Sakyamuni, I won't touch you because you're not worth my action."