Chapter 319: Wei Wei Strikes

However, Yun Biluo acted as if she was unconcerned at all, cutting her own finger while swinging her long sword, blood splattered onto the face of the double-winged beast, the word, “Keep,” followed.

The red pupil of the double-winged beast turned dull gradually, as though it was under human control, its actions became gentler, but its eyes still seemed disturbing.

But others were not able to see this.

Every student in the academy felt excited for the success of summoning such a large two-winged beast.

After the two-winged beast quieted down, everyone ran over and surrounded the double-winged beast, looking at it from left to right.

This was the first time they could closely observe a mythological beast summoned directly from the Forest of Fantasy. Everyone had a word to say; there was some excitement.

Yun Biluo held her hand back, stood in front of the double-winged beast, and smiled lightly toward the audience, looking extremely feminine.

All of a sudden, Qing Zhan’s face turned pale.

Not for anything else.

But because His Highness’ gaze was directed toward her as well!

Helian Jiao Er was happier than anyone else at this moment, as it had been a long time since she had the feeling of stepping over that little b*tch. This was definitely a good chance!

Her eyes turned sinister, through the current test, the only hope in her heart was to let the Third Prince know that Yun Biluo had come back, with this, she would be able to avoid the ill-fortune of marrying Huai’an after this semester.

Because by that time, Yun Biluo would definitely agree with their plan and plead with the Third Prince for her sake.

As long as she went through this phase, she could start afresh, and once again, rose to the top.

She would not give up.

Since young, she was unquestionably more outstanding than that little b*itch.

Why should she be the one who was married into the palace?

Helian Jiao Er squinted her eyes, huh, she wanted to see how a Third Princess Consort would lose to a newcomer from outside.

“Princess Consort.” Qing Zhan withdrew her gaze, worriedly pulling onto Helian Wei Wei’s hand, her body was half-slanted as if she wanted to block the gaze of Baili Jia Jue.

Helian Wei Wei glanced back at her. “Qing Zhan, even if you are blocking like this, if he wants to see it, he would be able to see it sooner or later. It is useless, move over.”

Qing Zhan studied Helian Wei Wei’s bright, apathetic eyes. Helian Wei Wei lowered her arm and stood aside, looking down as she responded, “Yes.”

Across the crowd.

Yun Biluo finally met the eyes of Baili Jia Jue, looking at the slightly frowned eyebrows of the man, her lips quirked into a smile.

She knew that His Highness had never forgotten about her.

Just as she had expected.

As Yun Biluo lowered her gaze, there was an increased hint of affection.

Helian Wei Wei was watching them.

The sore, sinking feeling in her stomach had not stopped.