Chapter 315: Seize It

Baili Jia Jue furrowed his brows, “I reckon that you’re more long-winded as you get older.”

Fire Qilin replied in silence.

Who am I doing this for?

It’s all because of you, I have not been in a relationship before!

Ahh!

Love!

It is such a tormented little demon!

“But you were right about something. I’m too lenient and gentle this time,” Baili Jia Jue stood up from the couch as he spoke while his eyes were filled with iciness. His tall physique carried an unexplainable tenderness, but his eyes displayed complete assertiveness. “Regardlessly, it will always be right to seize it first.”

“Noted.” Fire Qilin lowered its head respectfully. The fiery red silhouette of the beast was faintly visible behind Baili Jia Jue…

The sunlight beamed on the earth.

In the attic of the Superior Compound, the Seventh Prince was sleeping on a wooden rope with a huge meat bun in his arms. When he was bored in his dream, he could take a few bites of it.

Helian Wei Wei sat by the window as she stretched her body. She rested her chin on her hand as she sank in her own thoughts.

Despite being physically exhausted, she was utterly sober. Her abdomen still hurt especially when her belly sagged every time she came out of the water.

“Woman, you’re physically weak at this moment. I suggest you stay beside the Third Prince for now. Think about it, you still have at least, erm… three more times, yeah, three more times left,” Yuan Ming said with a snicker.

Whitey transformed into a white cat as he took a lazy stroll. It said arrogantly, “What do you mean by three times?”

The devilish grin on Yuan Ming’s face grew wider, “Of course, I’m talking about Yab-Yum.”

“Yab-Yum?” Whitey was stunned before it turned to look at Helian Wei Wei with a frown.

Helian Wei Wei waved her hand, “I’ll figure out something when the time comes.”

“There are 16 days left,” Yuan Ming reminded her with a grin.

Calm and composed, Helian Wei Wei answered, “So, we need to solve all the problems within 16 days.” She picked up the invitation card that Tu Sufeng sent to her via a message-bearer. It was clearly written on the card that the third examination would be held in the academy. Then, all the new students would assemble in the middle of the hall and learn to bind with their respective mythological beast.

After that, they would need to prepare themselves for the examination that would be conducted at any time.

No one knew what the content of the examination was about.

Helian Wei Wei kept the invitation card and looked at the sky outside the window, “It’s almost time. The students of the Superior Compound are on their way to the hall. Wake the Seventh Prince up, Whitey. We will pack and follow the others to the hall.”

“Sure,” Whitey answered with a cold tone. When it walked past Helian Wei Wei, it added, “The Battle Spirit Forces will not be able to finish things up so quickly. Watch out when you’re searching for the mythological beast. If anything happens, bite your finger to summon me.”

Helian Wei Wei acknowledged as she squinted. It seems like Whitey has sensed it too, that the White Academy is going to undergo changes…

The thunder rumbled!