Chapter 328: His Highness Was Really, Really Extremely Powerful

After knowing the truth, Helian Jiao Er was totally paralyzed on the ground.

It was an ending that she did not expect at all.

Her mother’s guess was all incorrect.

His Highness would not be affected by anyone.

It was still the same even though Yun Biluo was here.

Similarly, Murong Changfeng was not able to respond to the truth, as if he could already witness that their big plan for years had collapsed in a second.

Either his father or his aunt, they both underestimated Baili Jia Jue…

Helplessly, Yun Biluo bit her thin lips as she looked at the Shadow who was standing at the side.

The Shadow did not dare to speak at this moment.

However, even though he said nothing, Baili Jia Jue would not forgive him easily. Baili Jia Jue tapped on the Shadow’s face gently with his hand, what a good looking and devilish appearance. “Shadow, how long have you been by my side? You have just messed up the task that I assigned to you, and what did I tell you? You need to report to me immediately if someone meets with the princess consort. Why was this time an exception? It seems like my means are not being applied properly.”

Hearing those words, the Shadow turned utterly pale. “Your Highness, listen to me. I did not know that Lady Yun went to meet the princess consort…”

“Then what do you know?” Baili Jia Jue pinched his throat suddenly. All of the shadow guards were shocked by the strength and coldness of Baili Jia Jue.

The Shadow was in pain, but he realized that he had been too arrogant, “Your Highness, it was all my fault.”

“Shadow. ” Baili Jia Jue retreated his hand and emotionlessly said to the Shadow, “I am giving you the last chance to settle this. Otherwise, all of you will stay underground and don’t even think of getting out for the rest of your life.”

After the words were spoken, not only the shadow guards, even the death knights had their expressions changed!

All of them lowered their heads, they dared not disrespect Helian Wei Wei ever again!

Meanwhile, Yun Biluo looked at Baili Jia Jue walking past her unconcernedly. She felt a sudden panic in her heart.

“Your Highness, if you do not like me disturbing Miss Wei Wei, I will not do that anymore. If I knew that getting to know her would cause Your Highness to be upset, I would not have done it in the first place.”

As she spoke, Yun Biluo tried to grab Baili Jia Jue’s sleeve nervously. Her pretty eyes could not help but shine with light crystals, showing a sense of unconcealable fragility and misery.

Baili Jia Jue stopped, lifted his gaze to look at her and spoke emotionlessly, “Then, get out of my sight, don’t play tricks before my eyes.”

Hearing those words, Yun Biluo’s expression became paler. Although his tone was light, she could not bear to look at his gaze that was icy cold. Timidly, she explained, “I just wanted to meet…”

However, Baili Jia Jue did not have the intention to speak to her at all. His tall and straight body just went past her…

Yun Biluo gave out a sob as if she was wronged, her pale and fragile little face could not help but attract compassion from others.

Helian Wei Wei was unable to move, but she could still hear. She raised her brows as she stared at Baili Jia Jue who was approaching her. She did not say anything, as her abdomen was tremendously painful.