Chapter 292: Ah Jue, Do You Want To Take A Look At The New Student?

“Are we leaving just like that?” Yuan Ming, who turned his head around to look at the tall and straight figure standing by the window, evilly smirked, “Mmm, yes, it’s better to leave. Woman, you better hurry, or else someone might catch you climbing over the wall again.”

Helian Wei Wei noticed that Yuan Ming was unusually talkative today, but Helian Wei Wei came to her senses and increased her speed, jumping over the high wall with only two to three leaps.

Crash!

Following the disappearance of Helian Wei Wei, the candlelight in front of the window extinguished. Even the teacups on the table were shattered on the floor.

It gave Shadow the heebie-jeebies.

The person who shattered the teacups was impassive; his fingers casually unbuttoning the clothes he was wearing while approaching slowly.

Shadow involuntarily let out a sigh of relief, slowly retreated, and carefully shut the door. He wiped at his forehead which was covered with a sheen of sweat.

It was unusual to see His Highness being this way.

On the second day, before the sun rose, Helian Wei Wei hiked to the peak of White Academy, observing every move of the students.

“Woman, your way of searching is like looking for a needle in a haystack.” It was the first time Yuan Ming woke up this early, and he was still excited. “Why don’t we find a teacher to threaten instead?”

Helian Wei Wei yawned, “I don’t want to be driven out from the academy yet.”

“Are we going to keep standing here?” Yuan Ming looked at the empty surrounding.

Helian Wei Wei glanced at him. “There’s nothing to be afraid of, Qing Zhan is going to deliver us food anyway.”

“Don’t you have to go to class?” Yuan Ming raised his eyebrows.

Helian Wei Wei smiled gently. “I’ve taken leave.”

“It’s unexpected for the teacher to approve your leave.” That little old man who wanted to strangle this woman to death every time he saw her, when did he become so agreeable?

Helian Wei Wei rubbed her little tummy with the hand she covered it with. “As a woman, there will surely be a few days every month that we don’t feel well. This was what I’ve told him.”

Yuan Ming did a double-take, then quietly covered his face. “That little old man surely went ballistic the moment he heard you.”

“No, he didn’t. He blushed as if I’ve harassed him.” Helian Wei Wei tiredly yawned, “I’ve no interest in such an old man.”

Yuan Ming was speechless.

However, after that, he found out that Helian Wei Wei was indeed not feeling well. He furrowed his thick brows and took out some strawberries for Helian Wei Wei to regain her vitality.

Helian Wei Wei felt better after eating the strawberries. She held her little tummy and rested for a little while, her face pale as she was feeling slightly oppressed with the heat.

“Third Aunt.” The Little Seventh Prince, who was not holding a meat bun this time, was looking majestic in his prestigious clothing. Following his sides were two Little Bald Heads, making him look like a little emperor on patrol. “Are you not feeling well?”

Helian Wei Wei honestly replied, “Slightly.”

The Little Seventh Prince, taking this matter seriously with a frown, faced the Little Bald Heads beside him and commanded, “Go to Third Brother’s place and tell him that Third Aunt is not feeling well.”