Chapter 309: Destroying Hei Zhu

A dozen of shadow guards stood quietly around him.

The whole house was filled with a deadly silence.

When the defiant Hei Zhu came to find Shadow, this was the scene she saw.

She did not know that Baili Jia Jue was in the White Academy as well. The figure at the center looked exactly like her master. Her eyes widened at the sight.

How was His Highness here?

Could it be that this whole time, His Highness had remained in the White Academy?

Was that why he chose that ugly woman Helian Wei Wei as his Princess Consort?

All for the sake of convenience.

Hei Zhu thought of this and she was moved. If only His Highness was here.

She and her Elder Sister would not have to waste all the effort to enter the palace through the Little Seventh Prince. She only needed to pass the news of her sister returning to His Highness.

Everything would be solved.

That would definitely be the end of Helian Wei Wei!

Helian Weiwei had cut away a part of Hei Zhu’s tongue. If her Elder Sister had not fed her blood in time, she would have been dead by now.

That ugly woman Helian Wei Wei, it was time for her to see herself for what she really was!

Hei Zhu’s mouth curled. She was not sure why His Highness looked different today, but she trusted that His Highness would put anything related to her Elder Sister as a priority.

Her Elder Sister had been by His Highness’ side since young!

Once she made up her mind, Hei Zhu leaped lightly and landed on the ground.

As Shadow saw her, his bushy brows wrinkled and grabbed her, “Why are you here?”

“Why didn’t you tell me that His Highness was here?” Hei Zhu stared at him suspiciously, “Were you trying to hide the news from him? I can’t believe you are standing on that ugly woman’s side. Have you ever considered my Elder Sister’s feelings?”

Shadow lowered his voice, “I’d suggest you leave immediately!”

“Huh? Leave?” Hei Zhu glanced at him amusedly, “What dark magic has that ugly woman possessed, even you have been blinded. Why should I go? I must tell His Highness that my Elder Sister is back!”

Shadow saw that he could not stop her. He could only look on helplessly as she walked toward Baili Jia Jue.

“Your Highness.” Hei Zhu kneeled on one knee and spoke politely, “Your servant here does not know the reason why Shadow and the Princess Consort knew of my Elder Sister’s return, yet they did not inform you. The Princess Consort is vicious and asked for my tongue to be cut. She must have been worried that I’d find out that you are here and will let you know about my Elder Sister’s return…”

Baili Jia Jue grasped the metal lock in his hand and uttered lowly, “… Leave.”

Hei Zhu did not catch that clearly, she thought that she had spoken too lightly. She hesitated, then reached out her hand to touch Baili Jia Jue’s arm.

Boom!

It happened almost instantaneously.

Hei Zhu was blasted heavily by shapeless energy into a corner.