432-436

Chapter 432: Instant Kill With Looks

As she washed her face, black droplets of water seemingly rolled down her cheeks, white jade-like fairness shone before the crowd a little by little…

“W-What is going on?”

“Can the black spots on the princess consort’s face be washed off?”

The crowd was looking at the fairness of the skin in disbelief before they even got a full look at Helian Wei Wei’s face. They were already on their feet in astonishment!

However, even under their scorching gazes, Helian Wei Wei was not in a hurry. After washing her face with her head down, she wiped the water away with a white handkerchief. With a flick of her fingers, a folded umbrella with black feathers embedded on it appeared in her jade-like hands.

Then, she looked up slowly, her skin was as fair as snow, her gaze was bright like a star, and the beauty mole under her eyes glistened…

At that instant, all clamors were halted.

She was like an untainted lotus that blossomed from the mud, the bright moon that rose high!

Everyone’s eyes were widened to their maximum size as they looked at the once ugly person whose appearance was almost incurable. Their eyes were filled with unspeakable shock!

That fair skin looked like it was shining, her flower-like narrow face was sparkling like jade, moreover, her indolent gentle smile made her beauty almost suffocating!

Especially when she walked over with the black feather folded umbrella, the sleeves sewn with silver floral patterns drifted along with the air, and the little opening at the hem of her long robe gave out a lazy temptation. As she moved, the beautiful shape of her calves was showing, revealing her attractive ankle.

She simply walked close to the judges’ seat. Her eyes were deeper than the others, the dark color of her pupils was pure, appearing hollow as though a person could be dragged in.

Bewitching, stunning and indolent.

She was like the alluring devil’s snare that bloomed in the dark world, capturing souls without any signs!

Everything turned to silence.

Helian Jiao Er’s face turned pale and faltered backward vehemently!

H-How could this be possible?

How could Helian Wei Wei be that person?

Impossible, it was impossible!

No one noticed Helian Jiao Er’s reaction because the crowd was silenced and stupefied by the beauty altogether!

Including Eunuch Sun and Master Hei.

They once thought that maybe Helian Wei Wei would be a lot prettier if she was fairer.

But to their surprise, she became this aesthetic. Her beauty was comparable to a deity that descended from heaven. It was heart-throbbing!

Especially her temperament – the gentle and bewitching laziness. Not to mention that any man would be more than delighted to marry her home, but even a woman would fall for her!

Heize pinched his own thigh and when he felt the pain, he strongly turned around to the butler beside him, “Is that really my little sister? Your big boss?”

The butler calmly replied, “The boss showed her true face a few times but none of which Second Master was around.”

“She could have made a living with her face! Why would she rely on her martial Qi instead before this? No, I have to think carefully about how to protect my little sister in the future as a qualified sworn brother. Before this, her looks were so safe, so I’ve never thought about this problem!” Hei Zhe turned back and stared at Helian Wei Wei.