Chapter 298: Song Competition

At first, Yun Biluo thought that they would follow her lead and give an indifferent smile.

Unexpectedly, Nangong Lie’s malevolent but handsome face looked colder than ever.

Yun Biluo looked at him in shock and before she could even open her mouth.

Nangong Lie stood up, and gave a crooked, evil smile, “Didn’t you mention about playing a song? Where’s the song?”

That smile in his eyes, there was not even a little coolness in it as seen just now, leaving only the usual idleness and unruliness. It almost made Yun Biluo think that she had mistaken what she had just seen.

Hei Zhu also sat on the side, with a cup of tea in her hand, “Go and play another song, elder sister Yun. Let the other person see where she is lacking.”

While speaking, Hei Zhu looked at the people at Helian Wei Wei’s table.

Helian Wei Wei gently pressed her belly, bowed her head and rubbed it. Her gaze was dimmed, as if she never cared about anyone.

This was what angered Hei Zhu the most. The saying that ugly people are troublesome is true indeed.

“Elder sister.” Hei Zhu smiled at Yun Biluo, “It seems like some people won’t even look at you. Indeed, with her looks, she really dare not look at you. This is the difference between clouds and mud.”

Yun Biluo did not speak, but only curved her lips. She asked Nangong Lie who was beside her, “Which song does Ah Lie want to listen to?”

“Elder sister, it is a little too plain if you sing by yourself.” Hei Zhu flashed her gaze, falling again on Helian Wei Wei, “I heard that elder sister and the princess consort had a wager, so why not compete earlier to see who is better.” Elder sister had started following His Highness from an early age, therefore, music, chess, academics and paintings certainly comes naturally to her. As for that ugly woman, it was said that she could not even write, let alone play music and sing.

This time, I must brutally humiliate this ugly woman!

Let her properly understand what her status is!

“I think this is fine.” Helian Jiao Er, who had not spoken, took the lead and smiled gently, “We are all here, so it is fair for all to judge.”

A smile appeared at the corner of Helian Wei Wei’s mouth. She had not agreed, and yet this group of people acted on their own, what was there to talk about fairness?

She had never learned music, Helian Jiao Er knew this better than everyone else.

In her memory, this figure had once laid outside the window as well, wanting to learn something secretly.

At that time, she was still young, only around 10 years old.

But before she listened to the next lesson, she was cornered by Helian Jiao Er. They asked her to bark like a dog or they would strip her clothes while shouting.

Helian Wei Wei did not bark, and was beaten hard. After that, she never went to the music learning compound again.

Thinking of her pair of hands which held long swords and daggers, carried an assault rifle and swept away both the good and the bad, she could not believe that they were actually incapable of playing a xylophone.

Was someone taking hold of her weakness and trying to give her a lesson?

Helian Wei Wei turned the teacup in her hand and smiled.