447-451

Chapter 447: Concerning The Future Little Emperor

Something unexpected happened.

The words that came out of Helian Wei Wei's mouth was, "But, I like it! Do teach me when you have time. I don't think that I'm smart enough compared to you."

Baili Jia Jue raised his glance and saw a tiny face with a determined expression. He relaxed his pale fingers and could not restrain his laughter. His laughter insinuated traces of treachery. "You're saying that your mind is not smart, then how will you be able to learn? Well, even if you are a little st*pid, that is a good thing. That way, it will eventually be balanced out when you give birth to a son."

Helian Wei Wei thought to herself. In other words, was he trying to say that she was responsible for the deteriorating intelligence of the entire family?

"If you want to balance it out, then it's fine with me. I am not going to argue with you." Helian Wei Wei lay back lazily. She thought of something and laughed, "I seem to prefer cats recently."

Baili Jia Jue knew what she was trying to say. His thin lips moved slightly, extending deeply and slowly as if he was lengthening his pitch on purpose.

"Meow..."

That voice was so soothing that it almost impregnated one's ears.

Helian Wei Wei looked at Baili Jia Jue's face, he had a faint smile on his face, which reminded her of evil deacons in comic books.

She even had some suspicion toward him.

Are there any demon genes in His Highness' body?

Or else, why would she constantly sense an elegant demeanor that was both strong and dark coming from someone who looked pure and innocent?

"He cannot be a demon," said Whitey who was in the Fantasy Space after detecting Helian Wei Wei's thoughts. "If he is a demon, there is no way that I cannot detect it."

True, a sacred being was excellent in detecting the presence of a demon.

It might be hard to detect it if a sacred being was further from it, but it was impossible for them not to detect it when they were so close.

Helian Wei Wei yawned and engaged telepathy with Whitey lazily. "That was just a random thought."

"That might not be true." Yuan Ming, however, laughed maniacally at this moment. "For a powerful demon, it would not be easily detected by others if it disguises itself. However, if it is born in the Royal Family, the chance of entering the Magic Path is minimal. But, the strange thing is that I found out that the Retired Emperor of the Royal Family was worried that the Third Prince will enter the Magic Path since the beginning. Hence, there are still matters that we don't know within the Royal Family. As for you Wei Wei, if you do not want to witness the Third Prince losing his humanity one day, you can think of ideas to reduce his committed sins in order to help him. He had murdered too many civilians. From a practitioner's perspective, one will definitely be a demon one day if he murdered thousands of civilians with his own hands. From what I know, there were thousands of civilians who were murdered by him. His body that contained the scent of human blood has become more pungent ever since you are in contact with him. However, the scent has unknowingly balanced out when he is hugging you. I have never met such a unique person, who is both intriguing yet deadly."