Chapter 322: His Highness Saved A Beauty

The Fire Qilin was unperturbed by the reaction of the Bloody Snake.

His esteemed owner would always be graceful and condescending. He would not easily reveal his ability.

However, once he sprung into action, he could send all the beasts into shudders by simply raising his eyebrows.

The enemy did not seem to comprehend this.

It even bared its sharp, disgusting venomous fangs.

Fire Qilin had never liked snakes. These gloomy and cold creatures were Fire Qilin’s natural enemies.

The Bloody Snake had not seen the Fire Qilin as Baili Jia Jue had yet to unleash it.

The Bloody Snake had gradually recovered from the shock and started to flick its tongue. Hiss, hiss. Its evil, greedy eyes narrowed as it hissed. It was ready to bite off the neck of the man standing in front of it.

Baili Jia Jue carried the Wings of the Grim Reaper with one hand and stared at it coldly. “Are you the one who released that disgusting smell?”

Pitter-patter…

Another drop of black blood dripped down the snake’s head.

“It was me. Hahaha! Never have thought that a human can notice my existence. But, it doesn’t matter as you are going to die!” The Bloody Snake’s pupils shrank as it was speaking. Then, it lunged at Baili Jia Jue!

However, Baili Jia Jue stood there, not moving at all. The fox fur robe he wore was plain. The glistering furs were not blown out of place by the wind.

The Bloody Snake opened its mouth. He raised his hand and flung it a few meters away before it managed to bite him!

“Foolish.” Scathing cold words were muttered.

As the man steadily approached, the Bloody Snake felt an unprecedented danger.

It shook its huge head and sneakily lashed its tail, whirling up a huge amount of dust and gravel.

Baili Jia Jue squinted his eyes as he walked into the middle of the gravel with his slender legs. His fingers were wrapped in black gloves, hanging freely on his side.

“Tsk tsk tsk. Why can’t you get it?”

In the smokescreen of dust, Baili Jia Jue’s eyes were gleaming with coldness. The smile on his face turned sinister and murderous.

Upon seeing this, the Bloody Snake ran even faster!

He had never seen any human that could walk out from the whirling gravel!

Baili Jia Jue opened his mouth and bit off his gloves, thus, exposing the black vine-like scars on his wrist.

The Bloody Snake’s expression changed completely after seeing that familiar sear. Without any hesitation, it soared up into the sky.

Helian Wei Wei was still clinging to the long chain. As she was climbing down the chain, a seven-feet giant python abruptly appeared from her back!

It looked at her as though she was some fresh food.

It opened its bloody mouth, wanting to gulp her down into its stomach.

She had no time to attend to it. As she was about to avoid it, a splashing sound was heard.

God knows whose martial Qi was so powerful that it could have a specific form like a tall mirror wall, slamming the giant python against the surface of the lake.