Chapter 317: The Domineering His Highness

Helian Wei Wei had only one thought in her mind.

Oh no!

She coughed softly twice before she turned.

Baili Jia Jue was already walking toward her with his long lean legs and an elegant black fox-fur robe, looking like a noble gentleman from a painting. There were some designs of some clouds stitched with black thread and a silver button on his sleeves. He gave off a grave and stern aura. The coldness from him could be sensed when he moved closer.

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” He stared down at her with a faint smile which was indescribably cold.

Nobody was expecting that, he who was cold as ice bent down the next moment and whispered in her ears as if no one was around, “Do you want me to deal with you now or later?”

Helian Wei Wei lifted her eyes and looked toward the man who was standing straight. His robe was coated by the light of the golden dawn, his grave and stern dominion looked elegant.

This made the noble officer’s daughters who were looking at them surreptitiously blush and they could not help themselves from taking one glimpse after another.

His indifferent expression remained. He was already used to controlling powers after many years. It was simply his personal specialty.

It should be easy for Yun Biluo to recognize him.

Indeed.

Yun Biluo obviously stiffened when Baili Jia Jue appeared. She looked at him with a lingering glimpse of light in her eyes.

However, the teachers did not give her a chance to talk. One of them adjusted his reading glasses and announced, “Starting from now, build a team of ten and start to summon a mythological beast. Due to the possible dangers in this course, Superior Compound students will team up with Inferior Compound students. Fine Compound students will team up with Good Compound students. You can choose the team that you prefer according to your numbers.”

Upon hearing that, Helian Wei Wei smiled and said while staring at Baili Jia Jue, “Why don’t we queue first?”

Under the gleaming light, Baili Jia Jue was staring at her coldly with deep and serene eyes. He was leaning beside her with a devilish smile. His posture was dissolute.

Unsure if it was a coincidence, all the trees started to wobble.

“Follow me.” He said domineeringly out of his prideful habit.

She hated this kind of feeling. The inexplicable faint but overwhelming pressure and urgency were making her uneasy.

Most importantly, she hated to be threatened!

Helian Wei Wei glanced at Shadow who was behind him and walked past him at a fast pace without saying anything.

Her thoughts were simple. She would just talk to him after he was finished with his business.

After seeing him rushed out last night, she already knew that Yun Biluo was special to him.

However, why weren’t there any outcomes in the end?

Or maybe, he really wanted her to be Yun Biluo’s shield?

Helian Wei Wei squinted her eyes; her smile was cold.

The pain from her abdomen had caused her to be more impatient than usual.

However, there was one thing. She would never be anyone’s shield.