Chapter 330: His Highness' Gentleness

Baili Jia Jue looked at the imperial physician who was standing next to him motionlessly and uttered, “What a quack!”

Quack… A quack?!

To believe that he had been practicing medicine for more than ten years, and he had gained a substantial amount of prestige when he was with the Retired Emperor, but now he was being accused as a quack for mere menstrual pain…

The imperial physician who felt wrongly accused began to look up at the beam and shed tears.

Baili Jia Jue looked down and no one knew what he was thinking about, and eventually, he frowned and began to give instruction to the imperial physician, “You, go and buy some ginger.”

The imperial physician gave out a cry.

Baili Jia Jue raised his eyebrows. “Didn’t you say that she needs to drink brown sugar syrup with shredded ginger?”

The imperial physician was agitated by Baili Jia Jue’s gaze who made him appear like an id*ot. Since he thought he was a quack, why did he still utilize the method that he mentioned?

Although the imperial physician bellowed, he still bought the things that he ought to buy and boiled the sugar syrup as he admitted to his misfortune.

Baili Jia Jue sat next to the soft couch. He seemed to have recalled something, hence he threw the outerwear he put on today to Shadow. “Take this away and burn it.”

“Yes.” Now, Shadow dared not ask about the reason anymore, even if this outerwear was freshly made today, and the fabric was the most expensive silk from Suhang.

Since His Highness was disgusted and felt that it was dirty, then it could only be burnt.

Helian Wei Wei was still asleep, and her slightly wet black hair scattered on her small face, making her look like a little beast with soft claws that was trapped.

Baili Jia Jue thought that he would enjoy seeing her in this state at first because she could only be peaceful in such a condition.

However, he felt that this was annoying.

He raised her wrist with his finger and it hung limply.

Inexplicably, he found this extremely unpleasing.

When the imperial physician pictured this scene, he was hesitant to bring in the sugar syrup.

Baili Jia Jue voiced out, and instructed coldly, “Put the bowl there.”

“Noted.” The doctor knew that he would be considered insensible to such a situation if he chose to stay at this moment. After putting the bowl down, he left with his head down.

Baili Jia Jue took the porcelain bowl and drank a sip of the sugar syrup without thinking about anything. Then, he leaned down, and he put his thin lips on her pale lips, transmitting the sugar syrup to her…

Qing Zhan who was still serving at the side left the room stiffly upon laying her eyes on this scene.

Helian Wei Wei was partially asleep, all she could sense was the strength from the huge hands around her waist which was making her feel very comfortable.

Coupled with the surrounding aroma of sandalwood that she was familiar with, she slept even more soundly.

Baili Jia Jue held Helian Wei Wei in his arms together with the blanket. His long legs were slightly raised, and the robe was scattered around him, causing him to look even more dashing.