Part 2

reapers POV (1 year before last chapter)

Ok. just calm down,Reaper, you can do this. I hope. I will propose to Geno. And hope she doesn't hate me.

As I was holding the box, Geno came in. "Heya, Reaper!"

I hid the box behind me. "Sup, Gen."

"Ugh. Please don't call me that." I laughed,and hugged her.

"Hey, Geno, wuold you like to go on a walk with me?" I asked

"Sure!" She answered as she turn to the door, ready to go. I took the oppritunity to put the box in my cloak pocket and followed Geno.

( time skip)

We were at the park. It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, and flowers were blooming, and i was with my love,well,hopefully my love. Panick settled on me again. What if she said no? What if she hates me after? What if... what if...

"Are you ok Reaper?"

I was pulled back from my thoughts when she asked that. I sighed.

"Well,i need to bite the bullet." I stood up and offered my hand to Geno. She suprised me by taking it and letting me help her up. She looked confused.

After she was up off the ground I held on to her hand and looked her in the eye, and said, "Geno, I-I think th-that you are the m-most wonderful person in t-the world." GOD WHY AM I STUTTERING!?!?! "A-and I hope you k-know that and, w-well," I was blushing so hard now as I took the box out of my pocket and got down on one knee, opening it, " I l-love you, Genocide Queen. W-will you m-marry me?"

She gasped and tears started running down her face. Dammit! I made her cry! She probably hates me! I bet that was one question she hoped that I would ne---

I was knocked down on the ground by Geno. I tensed up expecting to get hit or something. I felt something against my lips. GENO was kissing ME!?!?

"Yes! Of course I would marry you!" Geno replied. She was kissing me again. It took a while for my mind to un-jumble, and when it did, i gasped into the kiss. Geno then started to french kiss me.

When we pulled back for air, I took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. And kissed again.

(YAS!!! wait, why am i cheering? I almost cried from happiness)

Buh-bye my readers!