Part 6

9 months later

dream pov

"The Young Heros?" Blue asked. We decided to be a team. Of course, to my disapointment, the 6-Tale Aliance was still wreaking havoc everywhere. At least it's not every day.

"We wont be young forever, Blue." Ink tells him. I have an idea on what we can name our team, 'The Star Sanses' but, they won't like it. We've been at it for hours. I was the only one who didn't suggest an idea. Like I said, they won't like my idea.

"What about The Multiverse Protectors?"

"The Justice Leauge?"

"That's from a comic, silly." Ink told Blue."Dream, do you have any idea's?"

I looked down, "N-no." He could tell I was lying.

"C'mon, Dream, we're out of ideas. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeeee???"

"okay, okay! I'll tell you!" they both looked at me, "What about The Star Sanses?" I said it quietly, hoping they didn't hear. I can tell by the 'what the frick' faces they had, they heard me anyway. I looked down, not able to look them on the eye.

I was suddenly tackle-hugged by Ink, of course, that resulted in us falling off the couch. I looked over to see Blue jumping up and down excidedly. What got him excided?

"That is our team name!" Ink declared.

"What is?"

"Oh, like you don't know."

"I don't." Ink looked at me like I was an idiot -well I am an idiot, but still.

"We're going with your idea, Dream."

"O-ok."

3 months later

I suddenly woke up from my night terror screaming. Of course. I tried not to, but I ended up crying soul-wreching sobs. Someone came into my room; and,still scared from my night terror, I panicked.

"Hey, hey, its ok," he said as he grabbed my arms and crawled onto the bed. I yelped, then felt a rush of air on my face. That got me to freeze and calm down. He blew into my face again and gently tugged onto my arms. " Its ok." I couldn't tell if it was Ink or Blue. Who ever it was pulled me onto his lap, which i'm sure I blushed like crazy. He started rubbing circles in my back. I whimpered.

Wanting to know who it is, I brightened my eyelights, hoping he will get the hint. He just sighed and got up, still holding me and walked to a wall and turned on the light. I burried my head into his chest because the lights were bright. He went to my bed, i assumed and sat down.

I look up and see it was Ink. Wow. Not expected. He kept trying to get me to go to sleep but I don't want to now because of my night terror.

What Ink did suprised me even more. He sat me on the side of the bed closest to the wall and scooched to the middle of the bed. He pulled the covers back and forced me to lay down and covered me up. Then he went under the covers and snuggled with me. "Now, you don't need to be scared. I'll sleep with you." Ink told me.

He got up to turn the lights off. He came back and snuggled up with me. "Good night"

(Oh my God guys I'm so sorry.i couldn't find the computer I usually used and I had to use my phone. I'm so sorry!)