part 9

A few months later

     Ink's pov

There was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it; Geno and Reaper. I opened the door and invited them in. Geno was carrying a balled up blanket. Why, I don't know.

"Hey Ink!"

"Heya."

"Where's the others?" Reaper asked.

"Hold on, I'll get them." I called for Blue and Dream. They came downstairs.

After everyone greeted each other, Geno placed the blanket in my arms carefully. I looked down only to gasp. Geno gave birth!

"This is Goth." Geno said as she hugged Reaper.

"AWWWW!" was our (the Star Sanses) reaction. Geno and Reaper laughed.

      Time skip

After Geno, Reaper, and Goth left, we went off to do whatever. I grabbed a book to read, Blue and Dream watched TV, and everything was peaceful.

"Hey, I'm going to the store. Do you guys need anything?" Blue asked.

Dream chuckled, "A life!" She jokingly said. "Just kidding, I don't need anything. Thank you though!"

"NP. Ink?"

"No, thanks, Blue."

"'kay. See ya!"

"Bye."

A few minutes later, Dream tapped me on my shoulder, "Ink?"

I bookmarked my book and set it aside, "Yes, Dream?"

"U-uh . . . umm . . . I-I like you!" She said. Then she ran off. (gee, sound familiar?) It took me a while to get what she said. Then I went off to find her.

She was in her room . . . crying. I sat next to her on the bed; she jumped.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked. She looked away. I pulled her on to my lap. She gasped from shock. "Dream?" She looked at me, not making eye contact. ( Yeah, that made sense)  "Hey, I'm going to try something with you. Just let me know if your uncomfortable, okay?" She nodded. "Okay, close your eyes." She did.

I lightly pressed my lips against hers and paused, letting her what I was doing, and kissed her. Because of how stiff she got, I assumed she did not want this. But she slowly kissed back, wrapping her arms around me. We pulled back for air. We lied down and cuddled.

"Ink?"

"Hmm?"

"Wi-will you be m-my boyfriend?"

I kissed her forehead. "Of course, Dreamy. I love you."

"I love you too . . . Inky."

She fell asleep. Right before I driffted off, I felt someone - Blue - curl up against my back.

Then I fell asleep.