part 7

Geno pov

Me and Reaper were cuddling when I got a sharp pain in my stomach. Great. Now I'm sick. Ugh. Another sharp pain came and i yelled, causing Reaper to wake up. "Are you alright, Geno?"

"I'm fine" Another sharp pain, another yelp. Reaper looked worried. "Just a morning sickness."

"Okay, if your sure." He left the room. Then it hit me. Morning sickness.
I ran to the bathroom and checked my stomach, and screamed. I was pregnant. I was going to be a mother.

Reaper ran up the stairs. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

"I'm fine, just . . . fell." He didn't believe me.

"Geno . . ."

"What time do you have to be at work?" I asked, wanting to distract him; it worked.

"Umm . . . 8:30, why?"

"It's 8 right now."

He turned to the clock and gasped as he quickly got dressed.

"Love you Geno."

          Time skip

The door opened and Reaper came in. Time to tell him.

"Reaper . . . we need to talk."

"Okay, about what."

I was suddenly scared. What if he gets mad? He sometimes gets violent when his mad. He sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to him, signaling he wants me to sit down next to him. I stayed standing.

"R-reaper, im . . . pregnant." I told him and ran off before he can hurt me. I ran into our guest room.

A few minutes later I felt someone lifting me up. Who else would it be but Reaper? I panicked. He sat me on the bed.

"Geno, your pregnant?" I nodded and tensed. He sat on the bed next to me and pulled me on to his lap.

"Please don't hurt me" I whimpered.

        Reaper pov

"Please don't hurt me"

Wait, is that why she ran off after she told me? Then I remembered my temper. She thought I would hurt her. Oh, my God. She was crying.

"Geno, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Your not?"

"No, in fact, I'm happy. We're going to be a family."

She smiled and hugged me and I hugged back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."