part 17

Time skip

         Geno's pov

The kids told me that they love each other. I sighed. They wanted to be a couple.

"You guys are too young. Maybe when you guys are in middle school, I'll let you guys be boyfriend and girlfriend." I looked at Palette. "That is, if it's okay with your parents."

         Goth pov

At least we can still cuddle. We are not an OFFICIAL couple, but when our parents aren't looking, we give each other little pecks on the cheek. Which is what we are doing right now. We are cuddling and watching TV. Slowly, I fall asleep on Palette.

          Palette's pov

Goth fell asleep on me. She is adorable. I fell asleep against her and we were sleeping together.

          Reaper's pov

I saw the kids sleeping together. I sighed and picked them both up. As I was carrying them, Geno came to me and asked about the kids. I just told her. that they fell asleep and I was carrying them to Goth's room so they can sleep like normal people.

I got to Goth's room and layed the kids down on the floor so I can situate the bed.

After I did that, I layed the kids down on the bed and covered them up with the blankets. They looked so peaceful.

And me, behing the numbskull I am, positioned the kids so they were cuddling. Take that Geno.😁

     Okay, face reveal time! Hopefully.

Yay! Here ya go! The face reveal you never asked for! Thank you so much for the 100+ reads guys!!!