part 19

(by the way, Reaper left Geno because if his job about a month after they moved and ink and dream broke up about a year and a half ago because they weren't really into it anymore)
                        One year later

            Goth's pov

I kept pulling the knife along my arm making like the 20th cut before moving to my other and started on that one too. I needed to destract myself from Palette. I know it's been like a year, but he was my best friend from the crib- literally.

After I got myself patched up I went to my room to get ready for school. I wore my usual attire, which is now a pair of jeans and a hoodie, and went downstairs for breakfast.

I was going to a new school. Yay. We moved here about seven or eight months ago, and it was the first day of school.

"Hey mom, I just realised something. I only have to go to school for four more years- not including collage."

"Your not allowed to grow up. Your just not allowed." Mom stated playfully.

"Lol."

I got up from the table, grabbed my bag and phone, and went to the bus stop so I could go to school.

There were a bunch of kids there. Oh fun. I went to a quite part of the area. Of course, the bullies started being rude, and eventually it got physical. One of them was about to kick my head before . . . Someone else pulled him back? He helped me up.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I-i'm fine. Thanks for helping me out there." I said.

"No problem! What's your name?"

Before I was able to say, my friend Sofia came up and started talking to me. I told the guy that I would talk to him later.

Me and Sofia were talking about random stuff as we got on the bus. She looked down and hugged me and whispered to me, "Did you start again?" I knew what she was talking about and nodded. She gestured to my arm and I saw that the bandages were showing. I pulled my sleeve down and we started talking about that pancakes and waffles were basically the same thing.

                      During lunch

Me and Sophia were chatting about cats -Cats are adorable okay- when the guy that helped me at the bus stop dropped a note by me. It had a number on it. Really?

                       End of day

I was walking home because I can when there was an explosion. Maybe I should of taken the bus. I thought as I went to see what made the noise.

A battle. Are you kidding me? Someone grabbed me and held me at gun point. I did what anyone would do, I screamed for help.

Suddenly I heard a thunk and I was released, only to be grabbed again, but I was being moved. The battle commenced.

I was moving around, trying to figure out where home was, when I felt a stinging pain all over me.

I got hit by a Gaster Blaster.

Someone grabbed my arm and we teleported somewhere. A park.

"Oh my God are you okay?!" He asked. By now I was crying from the pain. He had us sit down and he held me on his lap, using his arm to keep my back and head upright.

Why do I feel like I should know you? I asked myself, because he did seem familiar, but, then again, my mind was filled with the pain I was feeling. Then he started healing me.

                 Smol time skip.

His phone rang.

He looked at me, "Hey can you call you parents?"

"I would, but some one took my phone and dropped it in water."

"Oof. Kids are rude, aren't they?" I nodded my head.

This is gonna be hard for the both of us.

"Do you know your parents numbers?"

"Yeah."

He handed me his phone so I can call them.

I called my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom."

"Goth? Where are you?"

I asked the guy where we are. He told me and I told my mom.

"I'm coming to get you. Stay put."

" Okay. See ya." I hung up and handed the guy his phone back.

By now I was off his lap and leaning on him.

                       Time skip

"GOTH!"

I looked over to see mom running over and she pulled me into a hug before acknowledging the guy.

"Ink?"

"Sup Geno?"

I am confused. I looked at mom. "He's Palette's dad. I'm not surprised you don't remember him."

"Oh." I smiled up at him and he smiled back.

                          Time skip

After we got home I flipped onto the couch and mom went to get dinner ready.

After dinner I went into the forest to walk when I went to a cliff, wanting to see the view.

Suddenly, the cliff edge that I was sitting on broke off and I plummeted towards the bottom of the cliff, barely alive.

          ???? Pov

Another one. They were teeter-tottering on life and death. I went to see a teenage girl barely alive.

Seeing that I didn't have to reap her, I went to heal her. Why does she seem so familiar?

As I was healing her, she started to stir. She was shaking as she cried.

I told her to calm down and, surprisingly, she did. She even scooted closer to me. I sighed and stroked her head.

Then I heard someone yelling, but I'm not sure what they were saying. I left the teen and went to investigate.

I saw a woman and she looked a lot like Geno. Then she turned.

It WAS Geno.

I snuck up behind her and hugged her and covered her eyes with my hand.

"What the- WHO ARE YOU!? LET ME GO!!"

I uncovered her eyes and let go. She turned to me and sqeeled.

"REAPER!"

we were chatting when I remembered the girl and started going in the general direction of the cliff. After explaining to Geno what happened to the girl we went over.

Luckily, she was still there. "GOTH!" She turned and smiled.

             Time skip

We were at home and everyone was settled down for the night. Geno was snuggled up against my side and Goth was using Geno's lap as a pillow.

I teleported blankets over and covered them up and fell asleep.

(WHOO! OVER 1000 WORDS! sorry if it seemed rushed. It's past midnight and I am tired af. Goodnight)

     Buh-bye my readers!