part 18

Two years later

           Goth's pov

"NOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" I cried. Palette told me that he was moving in about a week. He held onto me tightly as I kept muttering 'no'  and 'don't leave'.

"I'm sorry, Goth. I have to."

"Nooooo!" I whined.i was crying now and I think Palette was to. Now whenever I went over to his house, most of the time I helped him pack.

                The day Palette moves

Everything was set and ready to go. We were just saying our goodbyes to them.

Me and Palette went to the park and played while the adults were doing whatever adults do when friends were moving. Then I got a brilliant idea and kissed Palette on the lips. (Screw it). We shared our first kiss together. It only lasted a few seconds, but it was amazing. It probably would've been longer, but we didn't wanna get caught.

Just then a moving van pulled up and the driver called for Palette. It was Dream.

"Goodbye, Palette. I-I'll m-m-miss y-y-y-you." I started sobbing. Palette repeated what I said back and we hugged for the last time as he claimed into the van.

Before the drove of, I said goodbye to the three of them and left the park.

             Smol time skip

I got home and just collapsed on my bed and sobbed as loud I could. I was alone, so no one would hear me.

               Reapers pov

I just got inside with Geno when we heard Goth crying loudly. We went upstairs to her room and sat next to her on the bed.

Not knowing what to do, we layed down on either side of Goth and cuddled. Eventually we all fell asleep.