part 15

Here's the crappy face revel i promised.

Just kidding. Wattpad is being stupid. Here's the story.

______________________________________

             10 years later

     Goth's POV

Me and Palette were swinging on the swings when a guy I didn't recognize came up to us.

"Hello," he said, "I have come to pick you up for you parents. I am a good friend of theirs."

"Ok!" We agreed. (Idiots)

He led us to a car and told us to get in. We did and buckled up. Safety first, right? Me and Palette chatted while he drove off somewhere, I didn't recognize.

"Umm, I think we are going the wrong way," Palette said to him.

"Heh heh heh, no we're not, we are going to my house."

"But you said that you are picking us up for our parents." Pallette countered.

"Are they at your house?" I questioned. He full out laughed. I was confused so I stayed scilent.

              Time skip

Palette fell asleep and I was super close to falling asleep to when the guy started playing music and turned up the volume. I recognized the song.

Mom and Dad are singers and they sometimes go on tours ( just go with it). When the go, the usually have me stay with Palette, Ink, Dream, and Blueberry.

They called the song Tick Tock. (Here's the song. it's obvious who is who)

I started singing along. "You know this song, kid?" The guy asked.

"Yup! Mom and Dad sang it!"

He chuckled and I fell asleep.

                Time skip

      Inks pov

Dream was sobbing. We went to the park to get the kids when we got a frantic call from Geno, asking if the kids are over here. When we realized that it had been almost seven hours since either family heard anything from the kids, Dream starter sobbing.

There was a knock on the door; I answered, happy that it was the police. We described the children and answered all the questions. After a while we  went over to Geno and Reaper's place.

When Reaper answered the door, he pulled us in and Geno came running in and tackle hugged Dream while Reaper was going off on how he would kill the person who kidnapped Palette and Goth. I wanna kill them to.

          Palette's pov

I woke up next to Goth and we appeared to be in a . . .cell? I woke her up. "Goth . . . Goth, get up." She eventually did and started crying when she noticed where we are, well, where ever 'here' is. I suddenly came to realization:

We have been kidnapped. At that I started crying too.

                      Time Skip

"Well, well, well, look at what we got here." The guy came back and was hoping something. A jump rope? He came in and held the thing by the handle and came up to Goth, who was trembling.

Then he did something unbelievable. He whipped Goth with it, causing her to shriek in pain. Then he did the same thing to me; I also shrieked.

That's when it all started.