part 23

Goth pov

I can't believe it! I am surprised that Mom is helping me with the wedding dress! About after three hours, we found one that would fit perfectly.

It looked like this:

It fits perfectly! And it's adorable.

When we got home, I hung it up in the closet.

                          Wedding day

             Palette's pav

I was nervous. I do love Goth, but I am still nervous.

I was wearing a white suit with my and Gothy's symbol on the chest.

(On the left part of the chest has the symbol and the buttons are gold.)

Dad was helping me with the wedding, even though he and mom broke up before they got married.

A few minutes before the wedding, dad and mom hugged me and wished me well.

I went up to the alter and waited for my love.

                            Meanwhile with Goth

                 Goth's pov

GAH! IM SO NERVOUS! WHAT IF HE LEAVES ME AT THE ALTER?! I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!

"Calm down, Goth, it's going to be fine. There is no reason why he would leave you at the alter." Mom told me.

"I'm just nervous. Mom, were you this nervous at your wedding?"

"Of course I was! Then, as I walked the aisle, and saw him smiling, I knew it was going to be alright."

I smiled, "Thanks, Mom."

                            After the 'I dos'

                Geno's pov

I can't believe my baby is growing up! I was telling Ink and Dream that it was only yesterday when we saw each others babies for the first time. They agree.

Goth and Palette were getting the classical 'newly married' pictures. Then the groom and parents/bride and parents pictures. Then the whole family. These are going on the wall.

Me and Reaper were talking to Goth and Palette when Reaper asked- in a very suggestive way- about grandchildren. They both blushed heavily.

"REAPER!" I scolded, "REALLY?!"

"Y E S . . ." He said in an slow, creepy voice. I gave him a look. "Sorry."

Well, I guess it's time to leave. Everyone else left, just us, Dream, Ink, and the new married couple.