part 22

Goth's pov

As I was walking home, I thought about going to Palette's house. He wasn't felling well so he stayed home today.

I got this feeling that I was being watched, but I brushed it off.

As I turned on Palette's street, someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth so I wasn't able to scream.

"I got her!" The person yelled.

"Knock her out." I heard someone else say. I don't know why, but his voice sounded familiar.

Just then, everything went black.

                 Reapers POV

"Where's Goth?" Geno asked out of the blue. I checked the time. About an hour after school.

"She's probably with Palette. She probably wants to make sure that he is alright."

Geno agreed with me and went to make dinner.

I got a ping in my head saying that someone is dying, but I ignore it because I was off today.

I called goth when dinner was almost ready. Three times. I just decided that I would head over to Dream and Palette's house to go get her. I told Geno and left.

When I got there, I knocked on the door, like a normal person would. Dream answered.

"Hey Reaper! Waddup?"

"I came to get Goth." I replied.

Dream looked confused. Before she was able to say anything, a very tired looking Palette came to the door. "Heya Reaper."

"Hey Palette."

Dream spoke, "I haven't seen Goth at all today."

"WHAT! I thought for sure that she went over here to check up on Palette and fell asleep with the two of them cuddling or something."

Dream hugged me "I'm sorry Reaper."

We said our goodbyes and left.

                           Time skip

               Goth pov

"Nggh . . ." I moaned as I woke up. Where am I?

Then I heard a chuckle. "Remember me~?"

I looked up. IT WAS THE SAME PERSON WHO KIDNAPPED ME AND PALETTE ALL THOSE YEARS AGO!?

"I'm sure you remember what the punishments are around here." He pulled out a whip and wacked me with it. I hollared in pain.

He did it again and again, until he had to give me some new clothes.

            6 hours later

He came back with my clothes, which look like they have been patched up, and a sandwich.

                  1 year later (yeah yeah shut up)

              Reaper's pov

" 'aight, I'mma go to work now" I told Geno.

She kissed me on the cheek, "alright, love you."

"Love you too, bye."

"Bye."

There was a ping in my head, several times. That means someone is going between life and death. I teleported there and saw a teenager curled up in a ball, crying from pain.