Part 3

ink pov

"You my kiss the bride!" Reapers brother announced. Geno and Reaper kissed and everyone-including myself,oviusly-clapped.

I was meeting some of thier friends and chatting with the new married couple. I glanced around and saw someone standing in a corner. She's probably shy, i thought. She was wearing a floral dress,the main color was yellow with light blue flowers and had a gold crown thingy on that kind of swirls on the front. I walk up to her.

"Hello!"

She looks up at me. "H-hi."

dreams pov (weren't expecting that were you?)

I was looking around the area. Whoever decorated this did a great job. There were black and red streamers all over the place. Pretty white lights were woven around the trees. To be honest, I think Geno and Reaper decorated.

"Hello!" I look up and see someone in front of me. He wore a suit that i was having a hard time deciding whether the color was beige or a dim gold. His eyes were different shapes and colors and canged every so often.

"H-hi"

"How are you?"

"I'm alright, how 'bout you?"

"I'm doing good. I'm Ink Comyet." He held out his hand; I shook it.

"Dream Joku."

"Hey, i think i met you brother." He said as he turned aruond and scanned the room before pointing to an individual. It took me a while to realize that he was pointing to Nightmare, and, indeed, he is my brother. Two things suprised me.

1. He was here. He usually doesn't go to parties; never have.

2. He was here in his passive form. WHAT!? (i figured out how to change the font!)

"Yep. Indeed that is my brother," I replied.

We chatted for a while before Sci told Ink that he had to talk to him. We exchanged numbers and said good-bye.

Then i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was. I didn't see any one. Suddenly I was hugged from behind. I just held still letting them hug me. It was probably Blueberry. They let me go and I turned around to see who it was. They moved before I could see them clearly. Someone kissed the top of my head. I looked up to see no other than...............

cliffhanger!!! try to guess who it is. also the authors notes would look like this. 

buh-bye my readers!