epilogue

A few years later

                   Goth pov

"EBONY! GET OVER HERE!" I heard Palette call. Ebony took his roller (ha!) And refused to give it back. Ebony ran in my general direction, almost hitting me in the head with the handle. I grabbed it and yanked it from him.

"Awwwww, momma!" He whined.

I handed the roller back to Palette and told Ebony to not play with our weapons.

"Mommy?" Pastel asked.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can you ask dad to stop yelling? It's scaring me."

"Of course sweetie." I turned to Palette, who was drawing in a sketchpad. "Palette?"

"Yes, dear?" He looked up at me.

"Pastel wants to ask you something."

He focused his attention on Pastel. "Yes, hun?"

"C-can you s-stop yelling please? I-its scaring me."

"Of course! I'm sorry."

It's okay." She turned to Ebony. "And stop stealing daddy's weapon!"

"Yeah, yeah." He responded as he went back to his room, after playfully bopping Palette on the head.

Palette grabbed Ebony and tickled him until he coughed a little then let him go.

                Inks pov

"DAD!" I was tackled in a hug by my two little boys, Paperjam and Gradient. My fiance, Error came into the room and kissed my cheek in a greeting.

"Dad! Dad! Dad!" Gradient asked.

"What? What? What?"

He gave me a look. Then proceeded to ask what he wanted to asked.

"Can you show us how you create the AUs?"

This question took me by surprise.  Error also seemed interested in what he meant.

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Exactly as the question states."

"Oh! Erm, well . . ." God, what do I say? I sighed and motioned the kids to sit with me on the couch.

"Well, I would show you, but, me and father made a truce. No creation, no destruction."

"Awww." They were clearly upset.

"I'm sorry, babies,"

"Will you at least color with us?" PJ asked. (PJ isn't as snarky as he is in most fanfics.)

"Yeah! Let's go!"

"Ink?" Error asked.

"Yes?"

"Come here"

"Okay!" I looked at the kids, "I'll be back in a bit."

"Alright!"

I walked over to Error. He grabbed me by the waist and whispered in my ear.

"REALLY!?" He smiled and nodded.

"Hey kids?! Wanna go see how I make an Au?"

They squealed in happiness. "Alright then let's go!"

                      Dream's pov

Killer was looking for Ocean, even though she is in her room.