part 20

Palette's POV

Mom called me down.

"We are going to visit someone."

"Oh."

I don't like having to go to my mom's friends' house. I don't know why. I don't mind if they come over here, but I don't like having to go over there. And mom knows this. Why?

"I know that you don't like to go to my friend's house to visit, but I'm sure you wouldn't mind knowing who were visiting."

I sighed. "Kay." Let me get dressed.

                            Time skip

I don't recognize this place. I guess mom made a new friend.

She knocked on the door.

"Heya Dream!"

"Hey Geno."

Geno? Isn't she Goth's mom?

"Oh, hi Palette."

"Sup."

She hugged me. "It's been awhile." I nodded in agreement, " If you wanna see her, Goth's upstairs. She has a purple door."

"Ok, thank you!"

"No problem."

                 Goth's POV

Someone knocked on the door. Considering that mom just walks in and dad knocks then comes in without me saying 'come in' or something like that, it's probably Sophia.

I sat up,"Come in!"

Who it was surprised me.

"Hey Gothy."

I jumped up and ran to him. "PALETTE!!!" I jumped up, forgetting that I had my sleeves rolled up, and hugged him. He hugged back tightly and kissed the the top of my head.

After all the small chit-chat, he noticed the  bandages on my arms. He asked what happened. I really didn't want to say. He eventually got me to tell him. I told him everything. From when I first started, a few months after he moved, to when dad found me at the door of the cliff. Apperantly, he was the kid who helped me with the bullies. And that we went to the same school.

After we calmed down we snuggled. Eventually, I guess we fell asleep.