part 13

Hey! Quick A/N but I've noticed something. No hate, just saying. Authors almost always make Dream an asshole. It bugs me, especially since Drink is one of my OTPs. Again no hate. Now onto the story!

     Dream pov

I woke up in my bed. I am confused, I fell asleep on the couch, didn't I? A small movement caught my intention. Ink. He was sleeping next to me. I cuddled up next to Ink and was about to fall back asleep when someone gently shook me.

"Noooooooooo." I groaned.

"Come on. It's time to wake up."

"Noooooooooo."

"ACK-! BLUE, WHAT THE HECK!?!?"

I looked over and saw that Blue pounced on Ink to wake him up. I chuckled. Someone shook me again.

"C'mon get out of bed!"

"I don't wanna." I stated simply.

"To bad." And with that, he carried me to the living room. He carried me bridal style, so I saw it was Nightmare.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Blueberry suggested that we all go to the park. We agreed and left after we got changed.

             Time skip

I was laying down on the grass when a little child, probably only one years old- if that, crawled over to me and smiled.

"Hello, little one. Where are your parents?" I asked, as if she could talk.

"Lalalala."

I gave her a look and picked her up and carried her. "Let's go find your parents."

"Mamamama."

"Yeah."

         Time skip

"WHERE IS SHE!?" I heard someone yell.

"Found your parents." I muttered to the child.

Geno and Reaper?

"Geno, Reaper, is this your child?" I asked when they came into view.

Geno ran to me. "Yes! Thank you thank you thank you! Where was she?"

"She just crawled over to me."

"Oh."

"Reaper is looking guilty. What happened?" I asked.

"He was supposed to be watching Goth."

I laughed as Reaper came over and hugged Geno around her waist and apologized.

"There you are!" Nightmare said as he saw me.

"Who's that? Reaper asked.

"You won't believe me if I told you." I said as Nightmare chuckled.

Reaper cocked an 'eyebrow'.

"It's Nightmare."

Reaper was visibly confused. "But Nightmare looked like a slimy octopus." He said.

"Gee, thank a lot." Nightmare muttered sarcastically.

       Time Skip ( again )

We eventually got home and Nightmare left and went back to  trying to name the child.

"What about Amy if a girl?" Blue asked.

Ink glared at blue. "Or not . . ."

I suggested "What about Palette?"

Ink looked at me and I looked away.

He walked over to me and kissed my cheek. "We'll go with that."

I smiled and curled up next to him, falling asleep.