Part 5

ink pov

Me and Error were fighting again. When is this ever gonna end? I NEED HELP! I can't defeat him! He got crazy stronger. So, like the polite dork I am, I told him so, "Wow, Error, you got a lot stronger since we last fought." 

"Heh, thanks Inky."

Inky, huh? "No problem, Glitchy."

He got me with his strings. DANG IT! And- YAY - luck was with me and Blueberry portaled here. "Hey, Blue!"

"Hey, Ink!" (in this story, blueberry is not super hyper-unless you give him candy.he is still energetic and innocent though. wish i could say the same thing for me. lol  )

Then another portal appeared and an arrow was shot, missing Errors head by a centimeter. I turned around and someone was holding a bow knocked with another arrow, but i had to turn back around in case Error attacked. His eyes were wide and he escaped through a portal. Scaredy cat.

Blue and the other person were chatting. The person had a mint green short-sleeved vest. They, which i realize now is a she, was wearing blue pants with yellow boots with a matching belt, gloves, cape and crown. With a shock, I realized she was the girl I met at the wedding. (totally normal meeting place.i need to stop interupting the story)

"Hello, Ink." She said.

I smiled, "Hello, Dream! Thanks for helping out me and Blue."

"U-um no p-problem."

     dreams pov

Aaaand I got nervous. I always have. As Ink or Blueberry were leading, we chatted. "O-okay, where are we going?" I asked. By the look on Blue's face, he had no clue either. I guess Ink led us. 

"My house."

"O-oh."

Eventually, I guess we made it. We went in and Ink decided to make cookies. Me and Blue helped. I kept zoning out and thinking about what Nightmare told me. Would he really disband the 6-Tale Alliance? Probably not.

"Yo, Dream! You alright?"

"U-um, y-yeah i'm f-fine." Ink looked at me like he didn't believe me and we kept talking about random things.

          buh-bye my readers!