Chapter III- Coming Out To My Dad

I had just escaped an uncomfortable situation; I called the only person I knew could help me through this- My Dad.

I called him and asked if I could come over to talk to him about something, but only once I'd put the phone down, I realised that it was still summer and the building was still locked. Luckily, I wasn't like normal guys- I had powers. Powers that only my parents knew about. 

I walked to the middle of my room, closed my eyes and wished to be at my dad's house. When I opened my eyes, I was exactly where I needed to go. I teleported to my dad's house. 

'Hey, Son,' he greeted me, 'would you like a drink, or something to eat?'

'Yes, please, I'm starving,' I told him.

This caused him to look at me, rather concerned. 'When was the last time you ate?'

I was scared he'd ask that. I don't want to tell him but I don't want to lie either. 'About 17 days,' I decided to tell him. It was the truth.

'I'm going to kill that woman,' Dad muttered to himself, but not very quietly.

'Is a sandwich okay? It's all I've got in at the moment,' he told me.

'A sandwich is great, thanks Dad,' I replied.

'So, tell me about your life recently,' he said, interestedly.

'Well, I've moved in to my camp,' I said.

'Oh, I completely forgot that was this year, sorry,' he apologised.

'It's fine, Dad,' I spoke,'that's part of what I needed to talk to you about. You'll accept my decisions, no matter what, right?'

'Of course, Son,' he assured me.

'What I'm going to say next may shock you a little,' I took a deep breath, 'When I got there, this morning, there was this really hot guy, and I think I've got a crush....'

I waited for him to yell at me, beat me, ban me from this household, but he didn't.He simply smiled and said, 'Son, are you telling me that you're gay?'

I nodded, still waiting for him to be furious. But all he said was,

'So tell me about the guy,'

So I did. I told him about how proud he is about his wardrobe choices, his thick, brunette hair, his deep, brown eyes. And about his charming smile, and his being taller than me, but not too tall, and his soothing voice. I told him he was perfect. And that was the truth.