Chapter XIII- Telling The Others

Roman and I had agreed to tell Patton and Logan about us, so that's what we were going to do today. We'd walk out of our own rooms, and head down to breakfast together. We'd casually talk, look at each other, hold hands and cuddle through the day, until they realised. If they still didn't bring it up by the end of the day, we would tell them.

I also had a little surprise planned for breakfast, one I hadn't told Roman about. I was going to tell the others my name. 

That morning, when I walked out of my room, Roman was waiting for me by the door. I took his hand and we headed down to breakfast together. We'd sat down at the table and let go of each other, when Logan looked up at us, putting two and two together, he signalled to each of us.

'Uh, Logan can I speak with you in the hallway please?' I asked.

'Alright,' Logan and I left the room. 

'Listen, do not tell Patton about me and Roman. We are waiting until the end of the day, if he doesn't get it by then, Princey and I will tell him.' I begged him.

'Okay, I will keep your relationship a secret from Patton.' He responded, sounding just as monotone as usual.

'Thank you so much, Lo, it means a lot.' I smiled, and we reentered the room.

'Is everything okay? Roman asked. 'Yeah, all good,' I told him.

I cleared my throat, 'Can I please get everyone's attention, I have some information I would like to share.' I glanced at Ro, he was confused, 'I think it's probably about time I told you my real name.'

'Excuse me?' Asked Logan.

'What? Are you sure?' Ro asked.

Patton squealed, 'Really!?'

'Yes, I'm ready. This is not a trick. My name is........Virgil. Virgil Night.'

'Thank you for sharing that information with us,' Logan appreciated.

'Well done, Virge,' Roman smiled at me.

Patton squealed from the joy that i actually told him my name. 'That's such a cool name!'

-LATER THAT DAY-

Ro and I have been doing exactly what we'd discussed, and Patton still hasn't picked up on it.

He only had a few more hours to notice before we explained. Logan has kept the secret. Everything was sailing smoothly.

Before we knew it, it was the end of the day, and we had to mention it to him now.

'Uh, Patt? We have something we need to tell you,' I started.

I looked at Princey to say now your turn. He got the memo. 'Uh, Me and Virgil are, Uh, dating.'

'Really? How long have you been dating for?' He wasn't angry, but I couldn't tell if he was upset.

'Around a month.' I told him.

Roman kissed my head and took hold of one of my hands.

'Well, why didn't you tell me sooner? Congratulations!' He nearly yelled.

'Uh, we just weren't ready to share it until now,' Ro said.

'We're going to hit the hay,' I announced.

'Why? What did the hay do? And where did it come from?' Logan always took things too literally.

'He meant we are going to bed,' Roman explained, 'well, see you tomorrow.'

We left the room and went to my room, but this time we didn't put a movie on.

We just talked. Talked about where we were going tomorrow to find jobs, how we felt, anything and everything. We cuddled up and slept after what seemed like an eternity of talking. We were probably going to be up for longer, but Ro was too comfortable and his voice was so calming that I drifted into the ancient land of dreams.