Chapter IXX- Dad's Arrival.

Logan said that he would come, and I still had about 15 minutes, knowing Dad.

I teleported to Roman's room, and was greeted with my beloved's arms wrapping themselves around my waist. 

'Hey, Baby, this is a nice surprise, you're not wearing your contacts,' Ro said.

'I-I'm not?' I said.

'Nope,' My Prince replied.

'Shoot.' I closed my eyes and magically put my contacts in.

'Hey, Uh, I wanted to talk to you, about the movie in like 15 minutes. My best friend is coming, but you haven't met him yet. Don't worry, he's super nice and understanding.' I said whilst we laid down on Roman's bed, he'd pinned me down so that I was stuck. 

'Oh? He better not be hotter than me,'  Princey said, kissing me.

'He's my dad, but he's like a brother to me, I've told him everything. When I went to visit him, on my first day here, I told him all about you, how you couldn't get any more perfect if you tried, and how beautiful your eyes are, and how soft your hair is, and that your taller than me. I tell him everything. Like, I told him that we are dating.' I told him, 'are you mad at me?'

'Why would I be mad at you? Your Dad is like your Remus. So I can relate,' he told me.

'Who's Remus?' I asked.

'He's my brother, we got separated when we had to move into our camps last year.' I call him frequently and tell him everything. Like you told your dad that you knew you liked me just after like 5 minutes of being in the same room, I told Remus that there was this new boy in my camp, who was small, fragile, adorable, and perfect. I told him that I knew I LOVED you.' He told me, ' I spoke to him the other day, and I told him we were dating. He is also in a relationship, now. Some guy called Deceit? Well, Remus calls him Dee, but his names Deceit. Or at least his nickname is. We don't know. He hasn't said yet.'

I kissed Roman. And I wouldn't let him go. I pulled him closer to me by wrapping my legs and arms around his body, enclosing him in a tight hug. His tongue won dominance, and when we finally pulled apart (stupid oxygen) I said, ' I love you, Roman Royal.'

We kissed again, this time I fought him for dominance. He still won though. When we pulled away this time, He told me, ' I don't know what I'd do without you Virgil Storm, My Little Storm Cloud, Baby...' his voice was fading, and I caught a glance at the clock. 

'Oh My God! I need to tell Patton that my Dad is coming!' I exclaimed.

'Shhhhh, it's okay...... we'll go together.' We teleported to the kitchen, where we appeared on a chair at the table. 

'Hey, Patt. My Dad's going to be here in about  a minute. Sorry for the short notice,' Patton turned to face me, and when he saw me sat on Roman's lap, hugging him tightly, him hugging back, he Squealed, jumping up and down in excitement.

'You guys are so cute,' he complimented us.

'Thanks, Padre,' Ro said, kissing my cheek.

I was just about to say something when DING DONG!!!!!

He was here. I teleported to the front door, bringing Roman with me.

When I pulled opened the door, sure enough, there was Dad. I hugged him tightly before inviting him in and closing the door. 

'You must be "Prince Charming, perfect as can be, the most wonderful boyfriend my son could have ever dreamed for"?' 

'Indeed, sir. My name in Roman Royal, I can see where Virge gets his looks,' he said extending his hand.

Shaking it, Dad said, 'Thank you. You can just call me Dad, I don't think Virgil's planning on ever letting you go.' I blushed.

'Ezekiel, Zee for short,' Dad smiled.

'I'm going to go and tell Patton that we are heading to the theatre room,' I laughed nervously.

The others followed me, without instruction. 

'Oh, Patton, let me help you,' said Roman, when he noticed Patton attempting to pick up every kind of sugary food in the house.

'I see what you mean, you picked a good one, son' Dad whispered to me, making me go red.

Luckily, my near-white foundation covered it.

'Guys, gather round, I'll teleport us there,' I called to the other three. I clicked my fingers and we were greeted by an-

'EEEEEEEEE! Equals MC scared...' from Logan, who was now straightening his tie and glasses.

'Sorry, Lo' I apologised.