Chapter V- The Next Day

I hadn't seen much of Logan since our greeting, the other day. Maybe he hated me, I sighed. Maybe-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on by bedroom door. It wasn't as light as Patton's  knock , and not as musical as Roman's. This led me to believe it was Logan. I got up, pulled my headphones down around my neck, and answered the door.

'Salutations, Anxiety,' came Logan's voice.

Hiding my nervousness about talking to him, as I barely knew him, I said, 'Morning, Specs. What can I do for you?'

'I need to speak with you about something,' he said, but as I looked up at him, our eyes met, and he looked rather shocked. I was confused about what could be the cause of his shock, so I invited him into my room, before walking towards the bathroom. What I saw next made me feel..... embarrassed?

I didn't have my make- up on and he had seen my freckles. I quickly applied my foundation and eyeshadow, before meeting Logan in my room.

When I entered, he turned to face me before saying, 'I would just like to ask you a few questions. My first, why did you rush to put on your make-up?'

'I don't really like the way I look, so I hide it with my make-up. Next question.' I told him.

'Why did you ask us to call you Anxiety?' 

'... it's just a nickname of mine.' I replied.

'Why didn't you tell us your actual name?' He questioned further.

'It's a trust thing.. I don't know any of you very well, and it is a strange name. I was tied to make sure that you were not going to hate me for my name.' I explained.

'Is there anything you wish to share?' He was trying to be comforting, it wasn't really working though.

'No,' I lied. 

'I'm next door if you decide that you wish to share anything with me,' with that, he left.

I was alone again.