Chapter XXIV- The Dark Sides Are Reunited

We were all wearing black ties, black waistcoats, black pants, and My Chemical Romance Combat Boots, which were introduced in their song Welcome To The Black Parade, we also wore black fingerless gloves, which reached midway up the forearm. Each of us have different coloured long sleeve shirts, which are rolled up to just above the elbow. Remy's shirt is brown, as he has a coffee addiction, Dee's is yellow, as it matches his eyes when he is in snake form. My shirt is black, to match my soul.

We all wear under-eye shadow, and the others use eyeliner as well. I personally have never wanted to use eyeliner. But this was our image then, and it is our image now. 

When he noticed us, my brother darted over to us, and flung his arms around me.

'Oh my God, hunny, you look amazing. Love the new piercings, where'd you get them from?'

'I did it myself,' I said proudly.

'Let's go get some coffee,' Remy said, releasing me from his tight, though loving grip.

We headed inside in our old formation, Dee in front and centre, followed by me on his right side, and Remy on his left. The both of us were slightly behind Dee, so that we were in a V- formation, like birds when hunting. And when we interrogated anybody, we moved around them in a circular motion, once again, like preying birds.

We ordered 3 iced black coffees, and 9 brownies to share. When we were seated in the table in the furthest corner in the back from everybody else, we talked.

Dee spoke first. 'So, Anxiety, your boyfriend said his name was Royal?'

'Yeah, he di-' I was cut off by Remy.

'You got a boyfriend and you didn't tell me? How dare you.'

' Its not like we were apart for like, two years, and need a catch up or anything, no definitely not.' I retorted sarcastically.

'Oh, your being like that now, are you?' Remy shot back at me like a boomerang.

We were bickering over simple things for like two minutes, before Dee cut in.

'Girls, girls, you're both pretty, now kiss and make up.'

'I know I'm pretty, hunny, but that? Really?' Sleep said back.

'Hey, Remy, buddy, I think you are a little confused,' I started.

'And why, may I ask, is that?' 

Dee was now filming this, probably to send to someone.

'Because I'm a human being,' I led him on.

'Right now, yeah, but what's happening on the 4th of October? Hmm?' He chatted back smartly, clearly misunderstanding what I was trying to get through to him. I always knew I was the smarter one of the two of us..... with sarcasm anyway....

'Even then you'll be confused,' 

'Why?' 

'Because, dear brother,' I put my arm around his shoulder, 'I know this may come as sudden news to you, but......... I'm not a mirror, nor have I been for the past 19 years of our lives.'

'What do you me......... HEY!' He finally understood.

'Hey, Anxiety? Can I borrow your phone?' Dee chirped up.

'Yeah, sure, what for?' 

'Oh, nothing to worry about,' I handed him the phone.

'I could hear it ringing, and when they picked up, Dee immediately shushed them and just told them to watch, meaning he probably face timed them.

'How dare you insult me!' Remy was still upset.

'Come now, listen to your big brother, he's always right,' I said.

'We're twins.' Remy started.

'I'm still older,'

'By like, a second.'

'I'm still older,'

'But that's not a lot of time,' 

'I could do this all day,'

'Fine by me, you're older, so that means you'll die first.'

'We're twins, we were born on the same day,' 

'But I thought you were my big brother,' 

'Dude, were the same age,'

'So you admit it,'

'Admit what?'

'That were the same age,' 

'What? I did not,'

'Did too,'

'Did not,'

'Did too,'

'Did not,'

'Did too,'

'Did not,'

'Did too,'

'Did not,' I was stuck in an endless cycle, save me.

'Fine, you didn't,' Remy said.

But, because of the loop, I said, 'Yes I did!'

'Where are you?' Came from my phone.

'The coffee shop across the road from the Craft Store, Table for four, at the back, right. Send help.' Dee replied, but because of the senseless bickering, neither me, nor Remy noticed that Dee was speaking with someone.

'Hey, Sleep!' Dee half shouted, 'Can I borrow your phone?'

'Yeah sure, whatever,' Remy replied handing the phone over, whilst continuing to argue with me over who got the pretty face.

'Well, I obviously did!' Remy said to me.

'But that makes no sense, why would someone waste what could have been a pretty face on YOU?' I said, sarcastically, as Dee shushed the person he was calling now.

'Oh my god, STOP IT.' Remy said. 

We began bickering again.

Dee gave our location to the next mystery caller.

The he called somebody using his own phone, gave our whereabouts and hung up. Nothing left for him to do now, but to sit and wait.

Then, two guys came over to our table, which caused me and Remy to stop bickering.

I looked up and one of the guys was Roman, the other guy was someone who was wearing a cute beige cardigan, a white shirt, a pink tie, glasses, black jeans, and black shoes.

Roman sat down next to me, and the other guy sat down next to Remy. Before anyone could say anything, a third guy came running over, who looked a little like Ro.

'Oh my god, Remus?' Roman said immediately, 'its so good to see you,' they hugged.

'Um, excuse me, but how do you know each other? Dee asked.

'Oh, Dee, this is my brother, Roman.' He said sitting down next to Dee.

'What is going on?' I asked, turning to Roman, 'Why are you here? I mean, obviously it's nice that your here, but how did you know where we were?'

'Your friend, Janus, called me from your phone, and I listened to your squabbling with that guy,' he gestured to Remy, 'and I thought I needed to come and help fix things, you know, stop the fighting.'

'Oh we weren't fighting, more like..... catching up.' I said.

'I called each of them from your phones, and asked them to come, thinking that it might be a good way to get to know each other's boyfriends.' Dee said.

'Oh, okay. I'll introduce myself,' the guy in the pink tie said.