(1) - Encounter -

(1) - Encounter -

Boboiboy and Gopal were playing video games in the living room of their new room at TAPOPS. The two were about to beat a certain level when Admiral Tarung interrupted. "Admiral! Captain!" The Alien yelled. The two jolted up and saluted, "Admiral!" They greeted. "Get to Control Room, now!" He yelled and the screen turned off.

Boboiboy sighed. "I know we're supposed to be old and such, but geez I'm tired." He said as he wore his vest and walked out with Gopal. "We don't have a choice If it's important." Gopal said as they walked into the halls of TAPOPS. Entering the Control Room, they were met with Yaya, Ying, and Fang.

"Boboiboy, Fang. There is a request for back-up at Astroma Station." Ciciko said as his sunglasses glinted. Boboiboy and The Gang, except Fang, were confused as they weren't aware of the Station. "Admiral, may I know what job the Astroma Station does?" Boboinoy asked as he looked at the two Admirals.

"Astroma Station focuses on repairs and transactions. If people were going around planets, they would need somewhere to gain information. Astroma gives such luxury. Many People attack the Station due to it housing broken or repairing powerspheres." Admiral Tarung stated and the gang nodded. "That would make sense. If the station is filled with powerspheres, it would be targeted." Ying concluded.

"Vey much so. They got attacked a few hours prior to the start if your shifts. It became a problem since their Station suffered a huge amount of damage. Repairing it would be easy, but when being attacked it's not so much of a leisure ride." Ciciko said as he showed a holographic picture. There was a station colored blue and grey with cracks and broken debris around it.

"Are their any casualties?" Yaya asked as she looked at the station. "Fortunately, there hasn't been a report of casualties. But many are getting injured." Tarung said as he showed a data archive with report names of Agents. "All of them were able to report, but we shouldn't risk it. We are sending you in a few hours. Please prepare in advance." Tarung said as he looked at the five individuals.

Ying and Boboiboy stopped and turned to look at their superiors, much to their confusion. "Urm... Admiral. Will it be okay if you send Said or Shielda down to earth?" Ying mentioned. Boboiboy nodded. "I don't feel too good when leaving them." He stated. The two admirals looked at eachother and nodded. They turned to look at the agents. "We will send the two. I hope you will do well." Tarung said and the two smiled.

Saluting, they left to prepare for the trip. Boboiboy was walkin towards the spaceships when he felt a breeze brush his shoulder, a cold one. He turned to look, but there wasn't anyone behind him. As he was on the ship, he heard his mind speak. 'You don't remember...' An Element uttered, Boboiboy was about to ask more when Fang commanded them to sit.

Quietly observing the route, they were at the Astroma Station's landing rear. Fang operating a signal for entry, Boboiboy once again heard a voice. 'Be careful.' He heard, but this time there were two voices. He looked at his watch and sighed. They soon landed and went off, some agents and Mop aliens saluted as they entered.

Maskmana entered as they now were the ones to salute. Soon, they were about to exchange some greeting when an alarm blared in the station. "Maskmana! There are some enemies breaching the east gates!" An Agent called. The Admiral of the Fleet was about to turn when Fang called him. "Maskmana!" He called, making him turn. "Let us lend a hand." Gopal said with a smirk.

The man looked at them carefully, evaluating their status until he came to a conclusion. "So be it. Boboiboy, Gopal, and Yaya will be on assisting the agents out. Fang, Ying, and I will be dealing with intruders." He said and the five nodded. Rushing into the east gate, the doors opened to see a devastating sight. People were injured and some were defending.

The Gang sprung into their respective duties. Boboiboy rushed to some people as they were starting to fall back. "Boboiboy Cyclone! Cyclone Barrier!" He yelled and created a shield for them. Some were shocked. "Please hurry this way!" Yaya called as she carried some people with a Gravitational Bubble. The agents thanked them and rushed to the exit. Boboiboy turned to the other agents.

Fang was slicing with his Light Sword as he defended Gopal, who was helping the agents out. Ying rushed towards him. "Fang! There are some crazed enemies over there, I need help since some are trapped in the ground." She said as she pointed at a direction. He nodded. "Gopal, can you hand--" He was baffled when Gopal was running with people, using Yaya'a cookies as a shield.

Ying giggled. "He's so dead." Fang mentioned as he ran off with Ying. Boboiboy was already splat into three; Cyclone, Thunderstorm, and Quake. Defending some people, Cyclone was hit by one of the enemies. He grunted and fell back. Quake was about to give the enemy a beating when A figure illuminated infront of him.

Wide-eyed, he saw a man in red and grey armor, he was slicing he enemies down and finishing it off with Maskmana. Boboiboy's three forms were baffled as they looked at the armored man, refusing to believe who it was...