(25) - Zion the Universal Terror -

After a day of explaining, Boboiboy and Fang entered their room to see Yaya and Ying both pointing at eachother. The two husbands furrowed brows as they saw their clothing, both were wearing their clothes. Yaya wore Boboiboy's oversized jacket while Ying wore Fang's sweater.

"Uhm. What's going on?" Fang asked, making them look at the guys with pure shock. "H-Honey!?" "Fangie!?" They exclaimed as they held eachother. "Is there something we shouldn't know?" Boboiboy asked as he went to Yaya. He fixed the Jacket while waiting for her explanation. "I-It's just a small arguement. Right, Ying?" Yaya said as Ying nodded. "It's about... who can wear your clothes better." Ying said, making the both women blush.

Fang and Boboiboy looked at eachother as they smiled. "Goodness. I thought It was something serious." Fang said as he walkes towards Ying. "I'll need to go inside now. Rest up." Yaya and Ying sync as they rush into their shared room. The two looked at eachother. "See ya." Fang said as he left to his room. Boboiboy looked down at his power watch. He walked out as he was saluted by the cadets, returning it with a nod. He inside one of the auditoriums that had a glass ceiling.

He looked up to see the stars glimmer. He breathed in and out. "I can sense you..." Boboiboy said as he looked at the sky. Just then a shadowy figure emerged from the ground as he walked towards the Admiral. 'What are you doing here?' The shadow asked with an echoing voice. "How are you here?" Boboiboy asked as he looked at the shadow's crimson eyes. 'He and I aren't to different. Same as you.' The figure said as he was starting to fade.

"Will you and him... leave?" Boboiboy asked as the shadow was nearly gone. 'He will... answer his questions..' The shadow disappeared as Boboiboy felt a sting in his heart. He felt a large weight on his lungs, avoiding him from breathing. 'You and I. Aren't so different.' A voice echoed in his mind as he saw his power watch opened with a map. His entire body felt calm and fine as he stood. He looked around and rushed to the Admiral of The Fleets' office. He exited the auditorium to see a portal open.

He was wide eyed as Zion appeared before him. Boboiboy heard Fang call. "Hey! We gotta get him out of here!" Fang yelled as he arrived. "What do you mean?" Boboiboy asked aa they stood in battle stance. "He had brought a nuke into Earth's atmospheric range. It's connected to him." Fang said as they face of against Zion. Zion smirked as his crimson eyes bore into Boboiboy. "Are you ready to face against a Universal Terror?" Zion asked as he made the metallic ground break and rattle. "Boboiboy! Astrostellar!" He transformed. "Light Convergence." Fang said as they charged.

Boboiboy and Fang were still fighting Zion as Gopal, Ying and Yaya were back at earth. They looked to the sky and saw an enourmous bomb that is as big as the eiffle tower. "What do we do!?" Yaya asked as they look at Kaizo. "Leave it to me! Candy Transformation!" Gopal said as he shot the bomb, but it was deflected by a metal ball. They turn to see Gopal, the bad one. "What kind of idiot thinks they can just clean everything with one shot." Bad Gopal said as he twisted the air. "Ice Transformation." He said and threw the icicles to them, who dodged quickly.

Yaya and Ying looked towards Gopal. "Gopal! Try to find another way to keep that thing from blowing! Bring Ochobot with you!" Ying said as they nod. "Let's go." Yaya said as they fought against Gopal. Meanwhile, Fang and The Boboiboy's were tired as they were on top of the Astroma Station. "We're not gonna beat him here!" Twilight said as Earthquake was keeping Zion from getting closer. "What do we do then!?" Whirlwind asked as he stood on his hoverboard.

"Everyone, Stay close!" Twilight said as they all rush to him. Twilight sliced the air as he opened a portal. "Oblivion Rift!" He yelled as they were all sucked inside, including Fang. "You better be ready to face him." A figure said as they enter the rift...