(4) - Darkness -

(4) - Darkness -

After the day, the gang all went to sleep. Fang and Boboiboy upset due to them, not being allowed to sleep with their wives. Fang soon settled to sleep and Boboiboy followed.

In his mind, Boboiboy was walking mindlessly on a white path when he suddenly saw that he was upside down. He looked towards the door over his head and twisted the knob. He was brought into a room, he saw himself as a 3-year-old. Crying as his brother held him. Whispering calming words in his ears, the younger him fainted due to stress.

His present self not remembering anything like this happening. "Of course you don't remember, Boboiboy." A voice said. He turned to meet the eyes of the Dark Element, Shadow. His eyes darting into himself. "W-What is this?" He asked Shadow. The element stayed quiet and walked towards another door.

Boboiboy looked at Shadow. "It will give you a brief explanation of what I mean by 'you don't remember'." Shadow said and opened the door, bring them into Boboiboy's house when he was younger. They walked towards the kitchen, now seeing through the window. A five-year old Boboiboy, crying on the yard. "W-What... is happening?" He asked.

He wasn't alone, his father was with him. "You are such a disappointment, son." He said to his child. "How can you not be as smart as your peers? Are you stupid? Have you neglected your studies for games!?" He yelled as he stood before the small child. "I... I was b-being...--" "being bullied? What is your proof? I asked a friend to check up on you, but he said you weren't being bullied." He interrupted the child.

Boboiboy was wide-eyed of what he saw after. Amato threw the piece of paper containing his grades on his face. "Unless you fix this, you aren't my son!" He said and turned away. He turned away. Boboiboy thought. He returned to the room of doors only to be greeted by Metal. "I pressume you saw the first memory of his betrayal? Of his mistrust?" He stated and he nodded.

Soon, they entered another door, now presenting at 10-years-old Boboiboy late at night. He was bruised and his nose was scratched. When Amato saw him, he was shocked. "What did you do!?" He asked as he helped him sit. His father was mostlikely about to believe him when a knock in the door was heard.

They were now presented of Amato yelling once again at Boboiboy. "You fought a classmate! How could you do something so reckless!? You may have powers, but you don't know how to use them!" He yelled as he pointed on his powerwatches. The boy cried. "What? Now you are aiming for sympathy!?" He yelled. Belle rushed in and stopped him from going any further.

Younger Boboiboy soon quietly left to his room and patched himself up. He had cuts, bruises, and scracthed. He was bullied once again, due to them not being able to skip class due to him. He felt pain in his body as his wounds were still fresh. The memory was cut and they were out the door again. Boboiboy felt tears welt up his eyes. "W-Why did h-he--" "The parent of the kid told him a different story." Metal said.

"I was formed upon that memory and then had to separate from Shadow as he was growing too much power." Metal added as he walked off. "And their comes me~" Eclipse said in a sing-a-song tone. "Time to go from this craziness." He said as he held Boboiboy's shoulder. Boboiboy jolted awake and looked at his surrounding, he was in his room.

He went outside as he needed to catch his breath. Grabbing a glass of water, he downed it and looked around. His hand felt odd as it dropped the glass. "B-Boboiboy Decaspilt!" He called and all his elements came out. Eclipse looked at Thorn and Ice, walking over to them. "Sleep for Now." Eclipse said as he made the two doze off.

Blaze was also dozed off by Eclipse. "I don't think, they'll be able to handle it." Thunderstorm said as he looked at three sleeping figures. Solar looked at Shadow who was starting to stumble. "Shadow!" He yelled and caught his counterpart. Shadow groaned in pain as Metal heaved breaths as he attempted to free Shadow's pain.

The Boboiboy's were shocked to be seen by the Gang. Ochobot immediately ran towards Shadow, initiating a body scan. Quake and Cyclone holding their tears back while Solar and Thunderstorm were holding their temper. Metal finally got Shadow's mental state to calm down.

"Q-Quake, what's wrong?" Yaya asked as she looked at them. He gave her a faltering smile as his tears dropped. "Body Scan Completed, He is stressed. VERY stressed. It has something to do with his Father." Ochobot stated as he looked at the rest of them. Eclipse looked at them with a pained expression. "Don't mention too much to the Admirals... I... don't want my owner to lose his job." He stated and they nodded.

"I'll explain more tomorrow, please just rest." Metal said and soon they all merged into one. Boboiboy fainted as Ochobot caught him. The Gang wore worried expressions as they saw their friend in such a horrible state...