(3) - Identity -

(3) - Identity -

As Yaya and Boboiboy were still gone, Ying and Fang got to the bottom of the situation. In their room, they were explaining multiple events that could've been he cause of Boboiboy's exit. "Maybe, he and Admiral Amato know eachother?" Ying deduced. "But. That would mean they're in bad terms. He did leave after Admiral introduced himself." Fang said and Ying looked off.

"Have you ever seen Admiral Amato's face?" Ying asked. "Yeah, but it was pretty dark. He was in his work room, which was pretty dark." He answered. "Honey, this isn't working. How can Boboiboy work if he is in bad terms with his superior!?" Ying exclaimed as they thought endlessly. Gopal came in and saw the two on the dining table. Ying took notice and turned to him.

"Did you find them?" She asked. He shook his head and attempted to leave again. "Wait, Gopal." Fang called. "If you see Maskmana out there, tell him I wanna talk to him." Fang said and he nodded, leaving the two again. "Why do you wanna talk to Maskmana?" She asked. "I wanna know if Admiral Kaizo will be visiting." He answered.

"Yeah. I rarely saw him wandering off nowadays." Ying said as she tried to remember the last time she chatted with her brother-in-law. "Probably on non-stop missions." A voice said, the two turned and saw Maskmana. They immediately stood and saluted. "At ease. I'm sure, you are very aware of how you're brother is." Maskmana said as he approached them.

Fang nodded. "By the way, Maskmana." Ying called and he faced her. "Is there something wrong with Boboiboy and Admiral of The Fleet, Amato?" Ying asked. Maskmana's aura turned grim. "I.... am not permitted to give personnel's info out. But I will give you a heads up." He said and the two eagerly waited.

"Amato is Boboiboy's father." He said and the two were jawdropped. "Amato apparently left Boboiboy in an early age which made Boboiboy never experience a love of a father. Deeply holding hatred for his father. But what can you do when your father works like this?" He added. The two looked down, taking pity for their friend.

"I'm sure as a friend, you feel bad. But I hope to at least see them interacting. If something goes wrong, they'll be conflicting each of their beliefs." Maskmana said as he turned and walked out of the room. Boboiboy and Yaya went out of their hiding place. Gopal saw them and rushed towards them.

"Boboiboy!" He called. "Yaya!" He added and was now in front of them. "What is it?" He asked as he massaged his eye bags. Gopal looked at Yaya for some info when she just looked at him with pitiful eyes. He sighed. "I wanted to go eat. Now, let's go!" He said as he dragged the two. "You! I remember now! How dare you use my cookies as shields!" She exclaimed. Gopal then looked at Boboiboy for help, but he was already running away.

"Hey! Boboiboy! Wait for me!" He called and ran as Yaya was tailing him...