(22) - Mother's Know Best -

Steelclad and Wildfire dealt with Kotara, the enemies second commander. "Oblivion Strike!" She yelled as the two dodged. "Spiral! Steel!" He yelled as sharp metal surrounded her. On the other end, Stormstrike and Earthquake were weakened as Zion stood before them.

"Die." He said as he was about to blast a power surge at them. Just then, a large strike separated Zion and the elements as Amato in armor appeared. "Old man." Stormstrike said with a smile. Earthquake felt weakened as he stood. "He got a weak point?" Amato asked. "Haven't found on yet." Fang said as he landed next to him.

Zion smiled as he stared at them. "How fortunate. The trash has secured his place." Zion said as his lasso formed. "But not good enough." He said as he twirled it about. "Oblivion Bay!" He yelled as the area grew dark. Earthquake felt the area shake. "Fang! Look out!" Cosmicburst yelled, making Fang turn to see a sword stike him, but he dodged. The man was a shadow figure while Zion pointed at Earthquakes body, making the figure rush to attack. Luckily, Whirlwind quickly deflected his direction. "You okay?" Whirlwind asked, making Earthquake nod as he felt his body weaken.

Earthquake's eyes glimmered violet back to brown. He looked at Zion's red eyes. Zion was about to continue tha attack when the ground once again shook. This time, he was alerted as he sensed a huge power surge as he looked upwards. The portal was cracking as Boboiboy Shadow appeared. He quickly broke the portal into a blackhole. "I am... Boboiboy! Twilight!" He yelled as his new form appeared.

Zion watched as his ships were sucked in. "Let's meet on the filp side." Twilight said as he pulled Zion into the portal after shutting it down. 'To return.' Earthquake thought as the rest smiled. Yaya ran into the medical room to see Boboiboy's body regain color as the elements returned. She watched as his eyes fluttered open. He slowly sat up as she cried, clasping her hands to her mouth.

He stared at her with a smile. "I'm home, sweetheart." He said, making her smile as she rushed over, hugging him. He patted her back as she sobbed. "I'm sorry." He said over and over again as she cried into his arms. The door was opened again as Amato arrived with Ochobot and Mechabot. Boboiboy looked at him and felt his eyes sting. The two smiled as they looked away. "Yaya. I'm sorry." He said as he made her face him. She was teary eyed as he carressed her hair.

"I'll be doing something quickly. Bye, son." Amato said as they bid farewell. Ochobot opened a portal to Earth. Amato stepped out to see Pulau Rintis as he saw Belle walking towards him. She carefully looked at him as he hugged her. She felt tears in her eyes as she smiled. "I told you... our son was so strong." She said as she hugged back. Amato smiled. "But... I guess you knew that already." She said as they hugged. "I'm home. Belle." Amato said as she felt tears fall. "Welcome back, honey." She said as the two were oblivious to the stares given by others.

Meanwhile, Fang walked around as he entered the halls near the powersphere room. He saw Ying giving instructions to the cadets. He walked over to her and gave her a backhug. She was shocked as they were publicly showing affection. "F-Fang." She called, making the cadets excuse themselves. She let him go as they face eachother. He stared at her. She bit her lip. "C-can't we talk about this later, everyone needs help right now." She said with worry as she held his face.

"I... saw you before I got back here." He confessed, making her stare at him. "You were smiling beautifully as you led me back." He said, making her tear up. "Dang it..." she said as she wiped the tears away. "I said I'd keep it together." She said with a smile as her voice cracked. Fang smiled. "I missed you." He said as he put some hair behind her ear. She felt weak. "I missed you... too. And.... welcome home." She said as she hugged him. Fang held her as Kaizo approached them. Fang looked at him. Kaizo walked close as he patted his head. "Don't pull that stunt again, Pang." Kaizo said as Fang nodded with a smile...