(9) - Bad Mood -

(9) - Bad Mood -

In the morning, Boboiboy and Fang is already out due to being called for a meeting. Maskmana explained the current procedures of repair. 'It's 85% finish. If I help, maybe we can quick the pace up.' Boboiboy thought as they looked at the demographics.

"Admiral Boboiboy and Fang, would you like to add a word or two?" Maskmana looked at the two. Fang shook his head and turned to Boboiboy. "I'm pretty free today, can I assist on repairs?" He asked. The Fleet thought and came to a conclusion. "That can be arrange. I'll assign you with Admiral Fang. Commodore Yaya and Ying are under powersphere repairs." Maskmana answered. The two nodded.

The meeting was finished and the two admirals left to their work. Assisting the Agents in repairs, Boboiboy splitted. "Boboiboy! Pentasplit!" He yelled, making his elements come out. Quake, Thunderstorm, Solar, Ice, and Blaze were out. "The east wing will be dealt with me, Solar, and Blaze since there are too much to fix. Thunderstorm and Ice will be dealing with the west wing. I want you to be a responsible brother, Thunderstorm." Quake stated.

Thunderstorm nodded and he left with Ice. Quake made an earth golem and assisted the carrying, Blaze helped in welding and melting the things, and Solar helped outside to place the parts. Meanwhile, Thunderstorm was using thunderspeed to help his group in fixing while Ice was helping the rest to bring items in and out. As they were about to finish, Quake noticed Blaze was nowhere to be seen while Thunderstorm saw Ice wasn't in the area anymore.

Thunderstorm got a call in the watch. "Thunderstorm, where is Ice? Is Blaze there?" Quake asked. "Ice is gone. Blaze is gone there too, huh?" Thunderstorm asked back and sped around the area to find his brother. "We're not done here yet. Find the two and bring them here." Quake commanded. The call was cut and Thunderstorm turned to the wall and saw it was fixed.

"Excuse me, I'll be out for now. Just call Maskmana if I'm needed." He said and the agent nodded. Thunderspeeding out, Thunderstorm searched the entire floor, but there wasn't any sign of Ice. He saw a bunch of Agents nearby. He approached them, making the three agents Salute. "Admiral Boboiboy." They saluted.

Thunderstorm nodded. "Anyway, have you seen a lookalike of me around?" He asked. The two were confused. "I think I saw two of them, Sir. One wearing red and the other... a pale blue?" One Agent answered. "Yeah, that's them. Did you see where they went?" He asked. The Agent pointed to the halls in the next floor. Thunderstorm was about to leave when Fang arrived.

"Hey, I was asking around where you were?" Fang asked, but noticed he was transformed. "Eh? Thunderstorm? Why are out?" He added. "We were repairing stuff and... Ice..." Thunderstorm said as he held his scrunched brows. "They left didn't they? Without telling you." Fang guessed and the element nodded, irritated.

"Well, better start looking upstairs. They must've escaped quickly." Fang said. Thunderstorm nodded and left. As Thunderstorm arrived at the next floor, he spotted a familiar looking hoodie. He rushed to it, only to find Ice and Blaze talking with some agents. Thunderstorm emitted red lightning around himself. He walked towards the two, smacking them in the head.

"Ow!" They whinced, but saw the bigger trouble. "You two better have a great explanation." He said and grabbed the hood/collar of the two, dragging them as they squirmed. Arriving on the east wing, now repaired. Quake had already known of their stunt from Thunderstorm. "You two will have some nice 'chat' with me in the watch. Boboiboy is getting tired due to overuse again." Quake scolded. Merging back, Boboiboy sighed.

Fang arrived from the lower level. "I pressume, tired?" Fang said as he yawned. "Yup. I'll report quick and get some sleep." Boboiboy answered as they left. "I saw what happened with your elements. It's so funny." Fang said as they walked towards control room. "Awesome. Tell me more--" Boboiboy was cut off as some agents came in front of them. One strikingly familiar.

"Hey, Admirals." Aaron, the previous so-called boyfriend of the girls, said. "Oh, hi?" Fang said with a scowled face. "As you know of me. I want to challenge you again!" He yelled and the two just sighed. "Alright, we can do it after report. We have more busy things to do before childplay." Fang stated. The agents had mixed emotions of the scene, some are intrigued while some were already sure of the admirals lost since Aaron was pretty strong for them.

In the training hall, Aaron quickly fell from exhaustion due to how Boboiboy and Fang were quick to win. "Alittle more training, you did well." Fang said as he lended him a hand. Aaron stood up and smiled at the two. "You two are really strong, Admirals." Aaron said. "Well, it's probably because we're annoyed." Boboiboy said as he scratched his nape.

"Very annoyed. Just last night our sleep was disturbed because of an agent wanting to fight us... and followed several more." Fang stated and remembered the people wanting to fight them. "I pressume you scolded them... or defeated them?" Aaron said and the two nodded. The spectators saw the ruthless admirals exit, now afraid of their powers. Yaya and Ying met with them as they finished repairing some powerspheres.

"Hi, you guys." Ying greeted. "Hey. Can we go back to our room? I'm tired..." Fang said as he yawned. The girls chuckled, but Yaya noticed the people behind the two, looking at them. "Are you guys being... followed?" She asked. "We had to fight with some people, training them. But it just ended up being pointless." Fang stated as they walked off. "Trust me, it'll be best to ignore them..." Boboiboy said with a smile. But unbeknowist to them, this was the calm before the storm...