(28) - Good and Bad -

As Boboiboy and Fang faced against themselves, the Horned Embodiments of themselves showed up before they fully disappeared.

Exiting the Rift, Boboiboy and Fang were greeted by Kaizo and Amato. They saw Earth wrecked with metal, yet the civilians were very much alive. "Good job." Ciciko said as he and Tarung arrived. "Thank you Admirals." The two saluted, regardless of their body pain. "Yaya and Ying? Where are they?" Boboiboy asked as he saw Gopal approach with Ochobot. Fang felt nervous as he looked at the Admirals.

Tarung gave them both a tablet. They felt tears fall as Yaya and Ying in Yang's form died in the explosion. Boboiboy gritted his teeth as his hands fell to his sides. Fang dropped the tablet as he turned around and allowing tears to fall. The Admirals walked away to give them time to grieve. 'Those women did it.' Gopal said as Fang remembered. Fang walked back to his home as Boboiboy did the same. He looked down as he entered, bruised and battered. "Dad!" The two kids yelled as they rushed over.

Boboiboy looked at them as he knelt. "Kids. I want you to listen very carefully." He said, making the two worried. "Y-your mom... did her job and protected the planet... but... she... she.." Boboiboy felt tears fall as he struggled. Zack and Anna weren't stupid as there eyes start to water. "She did it too well... that I don't know when she can come back." He finished as he looked down. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't get there in time..." He said as he let the tears fall. Zack and Anna hugged him as he sobbed into their arms, they all did.

In the other house, Yurika and Faze received the news like a bomb. Yurika was crying while Faze was comforting her and Fang. "Y-Yurika." Fang cooed as Yurika felt scared by the thought and reality of the situation. "T-that isn't true!" She yelled as she hugged Fang. They all felt the world was against them. "I'm sorry." Fang said, kissing the crown of her head. Faze swatted his tears away.

In the passing months, everyone in the station was stiff when the two admirals were present. They smiled, but they weren't the same. They don't eat as much, they don't talk as much, and most concerning is that they don't even rest anymore. When they get home, they fill their kids' happiness the best they can and at work they don't take breaks.

The two became more secluded when they went on missions together. They don't team with anyone else, afraid of losing them. Those months became a year... and still they weren't receiving good news about their wives, that they don't expect to come anymore...