(6) - Tertiary Tier -

After the kids went home at night, Boboiboy woke up happy as ever. He walked out after showering and dressing up. "Morning, Sweetie." Yaya greeted as she closed her room.

"I pressume the kids chatted with the guys?" He asked. She smiled and nodded. "Hey! Let's go, Maskmana told me to fetch you two." Ying said and the two nodded. Walking through the station as agents saluted, they arrived at the control room. Saluting to Maskmana, the four stood infront of him.

"Good day to you, Agents. I will be assigning tasks for each of you." He announced. "Admiral Fang and Commodore Yaya will be assisting in the repairs at the east gates. I hope that you two will speed the process." He said and the two nodded. "Commodore Ying will be assisting Ochobot in identifying some powersphere who were found by agents during missions." He said and Ying nodded.

"Now, Admiral Boboiboy. I will be assigning you to deal with the agent's training. You will be their sparring match, since you also have the ability to split into copies of yourself." He said and Boboiboy nodded. "Now, please do your tasks, if ever you are done, I would recommend assisting some of the arriving agents." He added. The gang left. "See you guys later!" Ying said as she rushed to the powersphere room.

"You okay with sparring? Or need some help?" Fang asked, knowing his elements' current situation. Boboiboy smiled. "Don't worry. I should be asking you that. Don't make my wife do everything." He said. Fang gritted his teeth. "What did you say!?" He exclaimed. Boboiboy smiled and ran off. "Bye Four-eyes! Bye Yaya!" He yelled. Fang heaved a breath.

"Geez, he's annoying as always." He stated. "But you are concerned of him." Yaya said as they walked off. He sneered. "Of course, frenemy or agent. He's still helped me out when he could." He said and smiled at her. "You are very lucky that he didn't hear that." Yaya said. "Don't tell him, Yaya." He mentioned as she sped off.

In the Training Room, Agents of all ages and ranges surrounded the Admiral. "Hello, Agents." He greeted. They all stood in lines and saluted. He nodded. "I pressume you all know how to do the training?" He asked. They all synced with 'yes, sir!'. "Now, Since there are quite a lot of you. I want you to practice group work first. I want you all to find a three people to train and go up against me." He said and they all looked around.

"If someone doesn't find a group in three minutes, they will have points deduced for insubordination." Boboiboy added, making hem scurry to others and asking to be a group. Right on the dot, all of the agents were all grouped with four or five people. He saw 5 groups stay and the rest stayed back. "Now, let's start." Boboiboy said and they charged at him.

He smirked. They don't have a plan do they?, he thought. "Boboiboy! Decasplit!" He yelled and his elements were out. "Boboiboy Converging Opposites!" Quake yelled as combined with Eclipse, his original opposite rather than Metal. Quake and Eclipse formed Rockglade. Arctic Pyro formed by Blaze and Ice; Thunderstorm and Cyclone formed Tornado Flash; Solar and Thorn formed Star Nature. Meanwhile, Shadow and Metal converge forming Iron Gloom.

Fighting the agents, they stood no chance. Iron Gloom was trying to make the agents defend quicker when his head felt dizzy. Holding back, he held his head. The other elements soon rushed towards him. "Iron Gloom, what's wrong?" Tornado Flash asked as he held his shoulder. He was about to respond, but fainted. Soon, all of them had felt the dizzyness.

The agents called the medical unit as all of the elements unconverged and returned to Quake's body, returning to Boboiboy. Boboiboy woke up in a dark place. He stood up, noticing he is standing on water. "Hello?" He called out, looking around. "Is anybody there?" He asked. After he asked, he heard drips and on the water. He turned around and saw Quake.

"Boboiboy. Are you okay?" He asked the orange wearing him. "Yeah." He asnwered. Soon, the rest of the elements came. "Any Idea of what's happening?" Quake asked the elements and they all shook their head. "I'm not necessarily sure how we got here. All I'm sensing is has something to do with our powers." Thunderstorm said as he saw his hands glimmering red.

"Not half bad, Thunderstorm." A voice said from the shadows. They all turned to look around, watching their backs. "Who are you?" Blaze asked. "Don't worry, we aren't gonna hurt you." Another voice said. Soon, figures emerged from the shadows, shocking the 11 people. It was all the elements. They wore different clothing, but their eyes were grey and cloudy.

"W-Who are you guys?" Thorn asked as he looked at the green-clothed one. "We are all of your forms. In third tier." The brown wearing one stated. "Then, can you tell us your names?" Cyclone asked as he looked at the dark blue wearing one. "I'm sorry, but we aren't allowed to disclose our names. Just refer to us for now as our color." The orange one stated.

"Okay. It seems I am able to transform into a third tier. But any Idea's on how?" Boboiboy asked. "Just make sure that Eclipse isn't going crazy too much and Thunderstorm doesn't kill Cyclone or fight Solar, you are pretty clean and steady." The brown one answered, earning a 'hey' from both second and third tier forms.

"Will it be hard?" Ice asked. "Probably, earning all of you ain't that easy." Boboiboy said, making Ice groan. "Does this involve exercise?" He asked. "I'd personally think not." The orange one said and pointed to the pale blue color wearing one. "I'd say to be yourself, but has that ever work out?" The yellow wearing one stated.

"Just make sure to control of yourself and you all are good." The pale red and orange one said, making the second tiers nod. "You need to return back to real time. Something wrong is happening, I can feel it." The violet one said. Quake nodded and turned to Eclipse. "Now, nice to meet you all." Boboiboy said and was returned to the real world by Eclipse.

He woke up in a bed while a Mop Alien was fixing a few materials. "Excuse me." He called out. It turned and saluted to him. "Is there something wrong outside?" He asked, directly. The Alien explained that there has been an attack near the west gate. People were trying to stop it and Agents of TAPOPS were sent as back up.

Boboiboy took the IV off and jolted off to the west gate, ignoring the calls of the Mop Alien. How on earth did that happen?, He thought as he remembered the third tier elements...

--

Artwork by EMPSM

Artwork by EMPSM